Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT Show 2010

Downloads
    Uploads

SHOT Show 2010

Who do you think its worth stopping by to see this year? What booths & manufacturers will have must see items? Is there anything that WEVO members want to see addressed or covered this year?

Let me know, and I'll see what I can do to make sure we all get the most out of SHOT this year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I could be there I would most deffinately stop by and see Steve Morrison of MARS Armament. He recently worked on a colt upper for me (pinned and welded to make 16" and some feed ramp polishing). He is also building me a custom colt 1911 based on a WW1 Repro. He is good people. That being said, I don't even know if he will be there this year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i would like to see what Blue Force Gear is doing this year. I think they'll release their new Ten Speed chest rig at SHOT but I'm curious what else they'll have to offer. Viking Tactics has released several new items this year but I wonder if they'll be releasing anything else, they've been busy with S&W and others. Whats going on in the Bullpup world? The Tavor and C.Daly? Whats the scoop with the AXR? MSAR in .22?
    -Mitch-

Downloads
    Uploads
    ACR ACR ACR of course!! Other than that very interested in seeing everything that Magpul will have there. Question being as it will be my first time going. Say that Remington/Bushmaster does release the ACR there can dealers buy there or preorder?? Or even if its not the ACR, Im just saying in general being a buyer for my dealer can I order things there from the manufacturers or is it strictly window shopping??

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd be very happy to see any details from:

- Remington MPD
    - Bushmaster
    - Magpul
    - HKUSA
    - LMT
    - LaRue Tactical
    - AAC
    - Surefire Tactical Products
    - Bobro Engineering
    - Accuracy International
    - Mayflower
    - LBT
    - BAE/Eclipse Performance
    - S&W
    - Vortex Optics
    - Leupold
    - Nightforce Optics
    - KAC
    - BCM

Yeah... You guys better wear your walkin' shoes. Wish I could go this year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm on the market for redots and hopefully a decent variable with drop comp. Also aiming for a set of recce twin sisters, thinking LaRue Stealths. I haven't been paying much attention to who's got booths this year so forgive me if my list is broken.

Any magically affordable ammo
    Aimpoint
    Schmidt & Bender (add some insane Aimpoint-ish battery life and I'm sold)
    BCM
    Noveske
    LaRue
    Nightforce
    Surefire
    Leupold
    Magpul (MOE+ grips???)
    LMT
    BAE
    KAC
    MEGA (their monorail looks great, can't wait for more info)
    Mayflower
    Glock (don't own any yet, waiting to check out a GEN4 G21)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Remington/Bushmaster - oh come on you already know. Besides the elephant in the room, Remington is apparently coming out with their own 1911 so any info on whether or not this one will actually stand out from the pack would probably be interesting to most people here.
    Magpul - new stuff, new prototypes, PDR?!
    Vltor - the Bren Ten. For sure. I can't believe Ken Lunde went past the Vltor booth and photographed just about everything except for the Bren (then Fortis) last year. I really hope there will be some quality snaps of this baby this year.
    Sig Sauer - the E2 226 and 229. Pics, comparisons to old ones maybe? Will they come with the DAK trigger?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by joffe View Post
    Remington/Bushmaster - oh come on you already know. Besides the elephant in the room, Remington is apparently coming out with their own 1911 so any info on whether or not this one will actually stand out from the pack would probably be interesting to most people here.
    Magpul - new stuff, new prototypes, PDR?!
    Vltor - the Bren Ten. For sure. I can't believe Ken Lunde went past the Vltor booth and photographed just about everything except for the Bren (then Fortis) last year. I really hope there will be some quality snaps of this baby this year.
    Sig Sauer - the E2 226 and 229. Pics, comparisons to old ones maybe? Will they come with the DAK trigger?

I took a bunch of shots of the Bren Ten/ Fortis pistol last year.... I'm not sure what happened to them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Still living in the past, here ... I would be thrilled just to see the old Magpul PDR prototype show up again. I'm still holding out hope that we might see this enter limited production at some point in the future, though I realize that may be beyond wishful thinking.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sig 516

Downloads
    Uploads
    Probably someone could be inerested in this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stop at the LTW booth (Louder Than Words) and drop a $10 bill on our raffle to benefit wounded/killed SEALs and their families. Sorry I don't have a booth number for you, and I myself won't be at SHOT this year-- but the custom 1911 we're raffling this year is a helluva package. You can see it here if it's OK for me to post a link:
    http://www.louderthanwords.us/forum/...hp?f=13&t=7942

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post
    Stop at the LTW booth (Louder Than Words) and drop a $10 bill on our raffle to benefit wounded/killed SEALs and their families. Sorry I don't have a booth number for you, and I myself won't be at SHOT this year-- but the custom 1911 we're raffling this year is a helluva package. You can see it here if it's OK for me to post a link:
    http://www.louderthanwords.us/forum/...hp?f=13&t=7942

Ned,

I know you stay busy, and I appreciate the post. If you are releasing anything this upcoming year that will benefit MIL or LE, shoot me an email, or get ahold of me on the boards and I'll make sure it gets covered. An instructor/ partner has your staking tool, and he won't teach a class without it.

I'll swing by their both, and I've got no problem at all with posts for projects that help our injured troops.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be going by to see Ned.

Also staying at least 2 of the days in the LE/Military section. Then the other two on the regular section. Can't wait.
    VA Arms Co FFL/SOT armorer
    certified HK-sidearms/S&W M&P/BUSHMASTER/GLOCK/SIG-Sauer LE/FNH-SCAR armorer
    competitive shooter sponsored by VA ArmsCo, W.A.R. rifles, BravoCoUSA, BCM, Bobro Engineering, Magpul, Magpul Dynamics, Hatfields Gunsmithing and Greeley Custom

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just saw a thread over on M4C about Vortex's new 1-4x. Looks interesting, maybe you gents would have time to check it out.

Vortex Tactical

ETA: The more I look at what they have, the more I like Vortex. They have some exciting new prospects. I've always liked their products but now my interest in them is really sparked.
    Last edited by Uglyduck; 15 January 2010 at 21:18.
    -Mitch-