Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Troy Industries at SHOT

As of this point, I think Troy Industries has the most new products that I've seen from any one manufacturer. Things to look for are a new polymer magazine, new stock, pistol grip, low HK sights, rapid adjust sights, ambi-mag release, ambi-safety, ambi-bolt release, enhanced trigger guard and more.

I'll get pictures up as soon as I'm able, but I figure this is a good place to start with info.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is a little info on the polymer mags.... I'm headed out to the race, I'll post more later.

http://militarytimes.com/blogs/gears...ymer-magazine/

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm really curious to see what else they have coming out. I'm betting their partnership with ruger is fruitful!

Downloads
    Uploads
    They updated their page today with all the new stuff

http://store.troyind.com/category_s/146.htm

The ambi safety solution they've come up with is what I've been hoping would come along for a long time. I was about to say screw it and just buy more LMT ambi's but now that Troy has this I'll buy a few and see what happens. I really dislike the tiny set screw on the current ambi safetys that are on the market. I've had the tiny allen wrench shear off in the screw while tightening and that was just a hell of a mess. Sheared off level with the screw head of course, couldn't possibly shear and leave a nub to pull it out!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Troy is really making a statement this year!!! I love that ambidextrous safety selector! Most right handed shooters complain about the oppsite side being too large and their hands are running into the lever. This safety selector solves that plus the detent plunger is a smart move as well! Troy really got it right!!!
    Adversity introduces us to ourselves

Facebook: Loess Hills Tactical

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd love to try one of those mags out. It's hard to imagine a polymer mag that will come close to the efforts and design of the PMAG.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So that handguard wasn't new as well? First time seeing it. Thought it was pretty light.

Downloads
    Uploads
    did you see the ar15 mag with the t-shape handle at the bottom where the floor plate would go?

Downloads
    Uploads
    New Rapid Adjust Battle Sight from Troy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Darn.. didn't spot that one. Looks pretty nice. What did you thick of it Stick? Feel like it was secure enough?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting that they appear to be coming out with their own version of the BAD
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love the Troy BUIS, but who is seriously going o use heir BUIS to shoot out to 400-500 yards?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Paulo, there are optimists everywhere.
    The sight is an interesting idea, although I don't know how much fun it would be (if you're the sight-fidgeting sort) to be messing with the front sight for elevation, and possibly the rear as well for the truly OCD-oriented sight dopers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm finding that new buttstock strangely compelling.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The new sight feels as solid as their original sight. Since their rear sight has no adjustment, this allows them to get into that market with something original.

WEVO and Military Times are going to be getting most of these items pretty early on for eval, so we'll be seeing more of it pretty soon. The SHOT images are lacking, but its the best I could do under show lighting conditions. We'll see more detail once we have items in hand.