Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads Section

I didn't want to take away from that other thread so I am starting it here.

Quote Originally Posted by niner
    This is what I get when I click on the "DOWNLOADS" tab above.

"We are sorry, but the downloads section is under construction. Please come back later."
    Quote Originally Posted by Quib

Below that message should be a menu and under "Category" at the bottom you should see "Manuals".

Click on "Manuals".

ETA: You might try clicking on my Avatar as well. That will take you to my profile where I believe you can find the .pdf files I have available for viewing/downloading.
    I am unable to get past the under construction page. I can click on Quib's avatar and find his download links, but when I click on the individual files, it takes me back to the under construction page. The construction page has no menus or anything where I can click on "Category" or "Manuals" This is frustrating because I find Quib's information and resources extremely useful and would like the read the download files.

Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    When you get to the download page, look below the "We are sorry, but the downloads section is under construction. Please come back later." message and check to see if you have the oval "+ DOWNLOAD" button to click on. Attached is an image with the button circled in red. Hope that helps. If you are still having the problem, what browser are you using? I'm using Firefox 3.5.9 without any problems and I am able to download the file just fine.

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't see the downloads, either - nothing below the "under construction" notice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We appreciate the feed back. I've brought this to the attention of Site Admin. Let's give them a chance to see if there is an answer to a quick fix.

- The "Manuals Download" section was one of the new features added to the site when we went through recent upgrades. I added some content to the server, and was under the assumption that the feature was operational. From the looks of it, it's not. So lets give them a chance to see what's going on.

Thanks Gentlemen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't believe this section is enabled for the general membership yet, as we were very much in the Beta mode the last time I checked. We'll add it to the "To Do" list shortly.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks AC.

In the mean time, if any of our members are interested in the manuals I have available for download, please feel free to email me through the Site, and I will in turn email you the manuals you are interested in.

Quib

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for all the responses regarding this and I apologize for the delayed response. I don't want y'all to think that I don't care after originally posting this.

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile No problem Niner.

And the offer is still open for the manuals. Just shoot me an email!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is the download section no longer in operation? If it is, does it require a certain access granted, or maybe post count?

csmith, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    C. Smith

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Mods / Admin,

Can we revisit this? I just noticed on Facebook that WEVO was advertising the downloads section. I, however, get the same message that csmith was getting back in January. Is this an access issue?

Thanks for the heads up!
    Hatter

Took a little hiatus... good to be back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Another person here getting the "insufficient access" message myself.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now I get the "under construction" message with nothing else on the page (except sponsor links etc)
    Hatter

Took a little hiatus... good to be back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Same as Hatter here

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm trying to figure it out but not having any success. I'll try to get it figured out.