Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for a m4 silencer with dark earth color

I have been looking for a good M4 SBR silencer with dark earth/desert sand color to match my rifle color theme. I am planning to install a muzzle brake with the silencer. Unfortunately I have not been able to find any *good* silencer with dark earth color. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Molly Coat it or use Krylon, works well on weapons too. No Cans here in VT but it should be good to go for you.
    Last edited by usmcvet; 19 March 2011 at 18:59.

Downloads
    Uploads
    surefire

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have decided to get the cheaper option of AAC M4-1000 (black) + AAC Blackout 51T + Krylon Dark Earth Paint

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have an AAC M4-2000 and AAC Blackout 51T. After 2 mag dumps in quick succession, the can gets hot enough to catch grass on fire. The standard finish that comes on the M4 burned off, or turned color. I think the paint will as well. Just a heads' up.

Here's a link to my YouTube Channel: I'm also known as "Quietcanman" and the video of it being fired... You can tell the color variation by the reflection on the can from front to rear...
    http://www.youtube.com/user/QuietCan.../1/keG6EEj9Ccc

Can's are a killer accessory on AR's and anything else.

Enjoy!

MOUNT-N-SLOT
    http://www.mount-n-slot.com
    Impact Weapons Components manufacturers Mounts and Components for AR-15's, ACR's & SCAR's

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cans work essentially by converting the sonic energy into thermal, so most finishes are going to burn off unless you're only shooting a round ever couple minutes out of a bolt action gun or something.

You might want to look into a cover of some sort if the color thing really bugs you.