Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One of the major problems with Internet Forums is that some people think that they can say whatever they say "because this is America". The Internet isn't America and everyone has to follow the rules set forth by the site owners. Opinions are fine as long as they are respectful and the person posting indicates they are opinions.

The other problem in some of the forums is that some people don't understand that everyone is different and they will use different gear from them for various different reasons. When someone asks for help with something, I don't give them my opinion based on what I would want, but rather what they want/what I believe is best for them, based on the info they provide. I think that is what is good about this forum and I hope it stays that way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was initially drawn here by all the great reviews. Even though I have a single digit post count, I still find myself stopping by several times a day. Its a breath of fresh air here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    M4 is still down. I just got here myself, but I like it here already.

Downloads
    Uploads
    M4C is back up!

Rob, here is the only link I could find. The OP is a complete nutbag with apparent rage issues.

linky

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    M4C is back up!

[/URL]
    Appears to have been a freak appearance , still down where I'm at.
    Meanwhile I'm starting to like this place more and more....
    "Daaad...I'm in jail....and I like it here...."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    M4C is back up!
    Looks like as of 22:29 EST

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
    You are not connected to the Internet.
    The website is encountering problems.
    There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
    Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

Internet connectivity has been lost.
    The website is temporarily unavailable.
    The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
    The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
    If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
    To view subscribed feeds

Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.

To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)

Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.
    Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the page you want to view.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: m4carbine.net???

Looks like she's back up and running this AM. Hopefully it will stay that way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Still down from here on and off. Given their brief ghost appearances, looks like they're still under DoS attack.

Downloads
    Uploads

Rats! Foiled again!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyduck View Post
    This chatter about various forums got me thinking of what has kept me coming back to WEVO while I've been drawn away from other more populous forums.

Of all the AR forums I've frequented over the last several years WEVO is the only one I post on with any sort of consistency because the discussions are respectful and the threads usually contain good info that I can learn from. Thats not to say other forums don't provide that its just that the "volume" here is lower and so is the amount of "static". I can usually find an answer to my question using search or expect that the info I get when I start a new thread is reliable. I find the easy access to technical expertise and professional experience on WEVO to be its greatest asset and hope that remains the case as its membership grows.

Out of curiosity, what keeps other members coming back?
    What you just said, information. This is what I am always after. The assbag theorists that say things that range from regurgitation to downright lies make the search features of both sites invaluable to me. That and the attitude. Like to know when some hears bs they will pipe up and check them down, especially when I don't know if it's bs or not.

Downloads
    Uploads

It's been working for me as of this morning. However, I haven't been able to log in since it's gone down. I'm a fairly new member and I only really lurk so it's no big deal except I can't download attachments like the ammo data sheets.
    Anyone else having problems logging in? It tells me my user name and password are incorrect.
    This was on both my tapatalk app and my computer.

Tapatalked from my CS Showcase

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea, same problem. I can view the site now but can't log on. It's saying I've entered an incorrect password.

Quote Originally Posted by jessfest View Post
    It's been working for me as of this morning. However, I haven't been able to log in since it's gone down. I'm a fairly new member and I only really lurk so it's no big deal except I can't download attachments like the ammo data sheets.
    Anyone else having problems logging in? It tells me my user name and password are incorrect.
    This was on both my tapatalk app and my computer.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Mark82ndABN View Post
    Yea, same problem. I can view the site now but can't log on. It's saying I've entered an incorrect password.
    I'm glad to hear it's not just me! I thought they might have decided to clean house or something...

Downloads
    Uploads
    No problem for me.
    What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah, it seems to be working fine for me now too...