Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I agree, but this is where we start running into questions. How many manufacturers are willing to ship and item, and know that it may be destroyed? The OTTE Soft Shells were worn in hard use, low crawling, rolling around, working with dogs, shooting drills etc.

In working with OTTE, they were more than willing to see it come back shredded in a bag, their only comment was to let them know how it got damaged so they could work on protection for that use.

Thats impressive to me. Nothing was done to the Shells that I didn't consider realistic, but I consider crawling across the ground on my back over rocks and thorns realistic.....
    Bottom line here is that I wasn't sure if you had any TAD stuff in the locker or within arm's reach; if not, then it makes little sense to go overboard with this, as guys like MM provide sufficient levels of detail on other products to draw most of the necessary conclusions elsewhere.

Personally, I'm still more familiar with TAD than I am with OTTE, which is probably what is underwriting my question; that said, given what we've seen from OTTE so far, I'm extremely interested in their kit.

AC

Downloads
    Uploads
    Military Morons is a great guy, with a great website. I strongly encourage people to visit over there. We have different takes on equipment, and I think he does a great job with tech details that I don't even try to get into. For better or worse, I'm more of a grunt, and tend to do my reviews based on that. MM does such a good job that I try to avoid his site and reviews so that I don't shoot any pictures in his style, or write using any of his info.

If I had TAD gear, or if any of the Staff do, I would be more than happy to see them writing a review. If you have TAD gear that you would like to review, I welcome you to do the same thing. I've heard good things about them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow. The soft shell in Alpha Green is awesome.

Ordered.