Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    I replied back, waiting to hear back again. Steel would be better ..I guess..

Just seems silly to do it like this.
    The anti rotation piece/setup

Other then that for a 762 size rail it’s nice and slim and a .750 SLR 7 fits underneath
    Plastic doesn't seem right, seeing as it's right on top of the gas tube. Could it be MIM, or printed metal? I saw somewhere that somebody is using 3D printed Inconel for suppressor baffles... SF maybe?
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  IMG_0557.jpeg
Views: 264
Size:  739.5 KB

Centurion forged receiver set and 13” mlok rail
    Criterion 13.9”
    Steiner 1-4x and mount
    Currently wearing a Griffin Recce 5.3

Shot one sighter and then zeroed it in 6 rounds
    Name:  IMG_0555.jpeg
Views: 290
Size:  2.94 MB

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't see a better thread to post to, so this one will work.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Spray painted my Centurion build

I want to throw in their chrome BCG when it comes out and it’ll be as Centurion as possible (except the barrel which is a 13.9” Criterion)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Spray painted my Centurion build

I want to throw in their chrome BCG when it comes out and it’ll be as Centurion as possible (except the barrel which is a 13.9” Criterion)
    Facebook group had one of them saying that the carriers are 9 months out. You have the time to save up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  IMG_0557.jpeg
Views: 264
Size:  739.5 KB Centurion forged receiver set and 13” mlok rail Criterion 13.9” Steiner 1-4x and mount Currently wearing a Griffin Recce 5.3 Shot one sighter and then zeroed it in 6 rounds Name:  IMG_0555.jpeg
Views: 290
Size:  2.94 MB
    How do you like the Steiner? Looked at one a while back but was curious about it... Whats the electrical tape for?
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    How do you like the Steiner? Looked at one a while back but was curious about it... Whats the electrical tape for?
    I like it a lot but they’re not worth the new price point. Used to be able to grab them for like $499-549 with a mount. Euro Optic has them on sale for $710 now which is kinda steep. The Steiner T5Xi 1-5x rapid dot for $879 is a much better deal. The P4Xi turrets, which set and forget, are a tad soft for the price. Otherwise I have no complaints. I like the reticle, dot is very bright, glass is fantastic, not overly heavy. The T5Xi basically gets you better turrets and an extra bit of magnification. Had I not gotten the 1-4x at such a low price when I did, the T5Xi 1-5 or the T6Xi 1-6 would’ve been my choice purely due to price point versus what you get for the money.

And that band on the rail is a piece of bike inner tube. I use them as a sling keeper. Last wayyyy longer than regular bands and one $3 bike inner tube can make a ton of things. I also use them on pistol grips for added purchase

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks brother, thats a great idea for adding to a pistol grip. I will try that on my G17 as I like a real tacky grip feel but dont like the self adhesive grips. Im currently trying to sell off some assets to raise capital to buy Aragorns Kahles he has for sale, it just so happens he has the exact scope/reticle/mount that I had decided to go with. The Steiners are nice but I just feel the Kahles 1x8 with the 3GR reticle is the way to go for an 18.5" build thats been waiting on a scope for quite a while for what I am going to use it for... Thats a real nice rifle build you have there and seems like a tack driver to boot!
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads

And that band on the rail is a piece of bike inner tube. I use them as a sling keeper. Last wayyyy longer than regular bands and one $3 bike inner tube can make a ton of things.
    How do you attach the bitter ends together to keep tension? Some kind of puncture method would seem to want to rip over time, and I can't imagine adhesive would last long.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    How do you attach the bitter ends together to keep tension? Some kind of puncture method would seem to want to rip over time, and I can't imagine adhesive would last long.
    I stretch it over the muzzle and rail and slide it into place, same with a stock. I’ll take the stock off the buffer tube and stretch it over the stock up to the adjustment lever. With a pistol grip, I cut roughly a 3” wide piece and work it over the base of the pistol grip. It stretches but keeps its tension very well. Pistol grip is the hardest thing to get it over just because it’s such a wide piece versus the 3/4” wide piece I use as a sling keeper

Not a centurion pic sorry

Downloads
    Uploads
    For $3.89 shipped from Amazon Prime, eh why not? If I don't like, well I am not out anything to whine about really. The whole use to secure slings for travel and storing with the rifle in the safe makes more sense to me than using onewrap.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I stretch it over the muzzle and rail and slide it into place, same with a stock.

Well, duh...Boy was I being retarded and now it makes perfect sense. In my mind, I was picturing it being oriented 90* out and cut longitudinally, and that of course makes no sense.

I'd like to think if I had it in front of me, I would have come up with your method and not whatever nonsense I was picturing. Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to see about doing it this way after my tube arrives. I may try to make it as slim as possible to hopefully have some breakaway to it.

https://youtu.be/GVwZh-nkvyw?si=OhWpJjsDopT2qct7

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Well, duh...Boy was I being retarded and now it makes perfect sense. In my mind, I was picturing it being oriented 90* out and cut longitudinally, and that of course makes no sense.

I'd like to think if I had it in front of me, I would have come up with your method and not whatever nonsense I was picturing. Thanks.
    No worries

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    I'm going to see about doing it this way after my tube arrives. I may try to make it as slim as possible to hopefully have some breakaway to it.

https://youtu.be/GVwZh-nkvyw?si=OhWpJjsDopT2qct7
    You’ll have plenty enough to test lol You can cut a few varying bands and put on your stock or rail and do some test pops.

I’ve snatched my sling out really hard and popped them before like just the other day my dogs went ape hearing my door chime go off when I was home alone and they were acting like someone was in the house. I tore the sling free and went on my way