Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    It looks snazzy. Otherwise, I can't comment yet. Local range is closed so I won't be able to zero and shoot it until later. It will be back to my RMR setup for 2-Gun tomorrow.

I am curious to see how the circle comes into play. That could be a welcome addition, but we'll see.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    It looks snazzy. Otherwise, I can't comment yet. Local range is closed so I won't be able to zero and shoot it until later. It will be back to my RMR setup for 2-Gun tomorrow.

I am curious to see how the circle comes into play. That could be a welcome addition, but we'll see.
    A very small update on the 508T...Overall I like it so far. Only about 120 rounds, but I found the circle/dot to not be very helpful when shooting B8s, but the circle/dot combo when shooting more dynamically made it much easier to shoot both eyes open for me than with a regular dot (I'm cross-eyed dominant, but still shoot with my strong side/weak eye).

Another issue I have with most non-RMR pistol sights is the reflection of the emitter when shooting into the sun. Leupolds and Docters are terrible and create 5+ small false "dots" but RMRs don't really have the issue. The 508 has one slight reflection which is a little distracting with just the dot mode on, but it isn't an issue with the dot/circle mode on.

So far, I'm happy with the purchase, so on to more shooting with it.