Page 276 of 276 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276
Results 4,126 to 4,135 of 4135
  1. #4126
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In a warm, moist environment... Usually.
    Posts
    3,869
    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0
    I miss those Gen 1 UBR's. Magpul screwed the pooch when they changed that up.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

  2. #4127
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    15,122
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Name:  IMG_6197.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  690.8 KB

  3. #4128
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Florida - Gulf Side
    Posts
    2,164
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    2
    Sig 716 Patrol Rifle ... 16" 308 Factory FDE.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

  4. #4129
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    15,122
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    Sig 716 Patrol Rifle ... 16" 308 Factory FDE.
    Whenever you post that rifle, it takes me back... especially with the LaRue mount and the scope of course!

  5. #4130
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    2,766
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Whenever you post that rifle, it takes me back... especially with the LaRue mount and the scope of course!
    I still run an SPR-E mount because it’s the best extended mount that’s not almost $400, and with geisseles QC issues I’m hesitant to try their Super Precision extended mount

  6. #4131
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,573
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    I still run an SPR-E mount because it’s the best extended mount that’s not almost $400, and with geisseles QC issues I’m hesitant to try their Super Precision extended mount
    I've been slowly replacing my Larue mounts with the BO COMM mounts on my LPVO guns. The Larue mounts have worked well though, all these years.

    So when did these QA issues start? Or has it been constant. I've been debating on selling one that's a couple of years old.

  7. #4132
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    1
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    You debating on selling, but selling what?
    Last edited by Lurline Forest; 26 August 2022 at 15:07.

  8. #4133
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    2,766
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    I've been slowly replacing my Larue mounts with the BO COMM mounts on my LPVO guns. The Larue mounts have worked well though, all these years.

    So when did these QA issues start? Or has it been constant. I've been debating on selling one that's a couple of years old.
    Seems to be recent with the ramp up in production and simultaneous quality labor shortages. I donít even know if things like their scope mounts are affected in the same way their barrels have shown issues (their triggers seem to be fine) but makes me nervous as a whole

  9. #4134
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,573
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurline Forest View Post
    You debating on selling, but selling what?
    A Super Precision extended mount.

    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Seems to be recent with the ramp up in production and simultaneous quality labor shortages. I donít even know if things like their scope mounts are affected in the same way their barrels have shown issues (their triggers seem to be fine) but makes me nervous as a whole
    Gotcha. Yeah, they kind of lost my interest with their announcements of things to come that never came and seeming inability to stock regular items that everyone was trying to buy...all before COVID was a thing.

  10. #4135
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    15,122
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    A Super Precision extended mount.



    Gotcha. Yeah, they kind of lost my interest with their announcements of things to come that never came and seeming inability to stock regular items that everyone was trying to buy...all before COVID was a thing.

    Maybe now that Geissele has a new CEO, Bill can go back to designing new stuff and the CEO can worry more about getting items back in stock.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •