Quote Originally Posted by velocity2006 View Post
    Very nice.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice, but I'm guessing you can't hit anything with that Aimpoint clone? mounted so low behind the FSB.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It actually co-witnesses well with the irons. It's a primary arms and has held up alright and still holds zero. Hating on my budget optic
    Last edited by velocity2006; 19 December 2015 at 22:49.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It actually co-witnesses well with the irons. It's a primary arms and has held up alright and still holds zero. Hating on my budget optic
    That seriously cowitnesses? The mount looks too low, but it could be an illusion on my end.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    That seriously cowitnesses? The mount looks too low, but it could be an illusion on my end.
    Same here. It looks like you would be hard pressed to have the front and rear sights lined up, and be centered on the optic. Photo available with the rear BUIS up, to show relation to optic?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Alright, well never really paid attention, but it does sit lower than normal co-withness, I guess you could call it an upper 1/3 co-witness lol. Never really noticed as I always shoot non-magnified optics with both eyes open and generally can kind of drown out the body of the optic visually.

This is looking through the rear, I can still place the dot on the tip of my irons while looking through them.

I can hit a 6 inch plate at 100 with this set up all day long, so it does work lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I have an Aimpoint ACO mount somewhere that you can have, if you want to properly set that up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure, would appreciate it. Optic has been solid, but you're right the mount is a little off lol. Never noticed it until now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice

I Approve....

Downloads
    Uploads
    My precision setup based around a Noveske 18" SPR barrel.

Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    My precision setup based around a Noveske 18" SPR barrel.
    ...and the jealousy kicks in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantLogic View Post
    ...and the jealousy kicks in.
    It's a shooter!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey guys,

I joined the forum back in September and took about a 3 month hiatus shortly thereafter. I'm in the process of looking for a new job and just haven't had much time for forums other than buying and selling stuff over on the Hide. I've spent the past hour or so looking through the forum and I have to say, I'm glad I came back. SnipersHide has the edge when it comes to quantity of content, but can't hold a candle to the quality of content y'all have here. I'm glad to say I'm back, and hopefully for good this time! Right before I left, I asked for help with my photography and received lots of good info. I've definitely improved since September, but my pictures are still FAR from where I want them to be in terms of quality. I'm confident that I'll get there eventually though. I thought I'd start off by posting a couple pictures of my Noveske that I've taken recently. I'm using a Canon Rebel XTI with a 17-55mm lens.

- Josh

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh S. View Post
    Hey guys,

I joined the forum back in September and took about a 3 month hiatus shortly thereafter. I'm in the process of looking for a new job and just haven't had much time for forums other than buying and selling stuff over on the Hide. I've spent the past hour or so looking through the forum and I have to say, I'm glad I came back. SnipersHide has the edge when it comes to quantity of content, but can't hold a candle to the quality of content y'all have here. I'm glad to say I'm back, and hopefully for good this time! Right before I left, I asked for help with my photography and received lots of good info. I've definitely improved since September, but my pictures are still FAR from where I want them to be in terms of quality. I'm confident that I'll get there eventually though. I thought I'd start off by posting a couple pictures of my Noveske that I've taken recently. I'm using a Canon Rebel XTI with a 17-55mm lens.

- Josh

Lookin good man! Welcome back. You get a bonus for stippling your components.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice photos! And nice job on the stippling of the KAC logo.