Downloads
    Uploads

Joe Bob Outfitters Trigger Adjuster

Joe Bob Outfitters has been selling their Trigger Adjusters for awhile now and Joe Bob himself swears by them. The adjuster takes the creep out of the trigger pull and is able to reduce the trigger pull weight. I've had limited time with this, but it does seem to take some of the creep out of a crappy mil-spec trigger. Maybe worth a look for those of us on a limited budget or for those that can't stomach the cost of a Geissele SSA or an ALG ACT.

ThE best bang for your buck to improve any AR15 Trigger!

One of the BEST upgrades possible for a mil-spec fire control group, period! This trigger adjuster replaces the factory grip screw to reduce trigger creep, lessen pull weight, and improve hammer break for better accuracy. Use alone or as part of a complete trigger job. Use this to fine-tune any mil-spec trigger or even the Nickle Boron Spike's Tactical Trigger! These can be used in combination with the JP reduced power springs to take the pre-travel out of a trigger and reduce the trigger pull weight.

SPECS:

Stainless steel. Gunsmith fitting recommended but not required.

Included in package:
    **(1) Stainless Steel Grip Screw with trigger adjuster
    **(1) Star Washer
    **(1) 2mm Extra Long Allen Wrench for install

MSRP $17.95

Thanks to Stickman for the pictures.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a pretty horrific Colt trigger on a 6920 so I'm curious... Can you dumb this down for me? How does this fix the problem? I'm not saying it doesn't, I just don't understand the solution. (BTW, I'm a huge fan and customer of JoeBob and his company)

Downloads
    Uploads
    You have two posts here, and both are in violation of board rules. Check out rule #6.

Your post was edited.

Stick

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't Re-edit your posts
    Last edited by mch28; 1 July 2013 at 13:27.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting. The video shows the difference, though I'm going to need to actually look at a lower to understand the "why." Thanks for the link.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mch28 View Post
    They're cheaper here.

blahblahblah.com
    Are you affiliated with that site? It's pretty tacky to hijack a thread and proclaim you sell it cheaper on your own site.