Downloads
    Uploads

First Look Fortis Rapid Engagement Device Compensator

Fortis Manufacturing is releasing their new Compensator called the Rapid Engagement Device (RED). These will be finished in nitride and will hit dealers in about 30 days. We will update with additional details once we get them in from Fortis.

MSRP $69.95

Our friends at Defense Marketing Group shot a video in full auto with the new RED

Downloads
    Uploads

Now Shipping!

These Fortis Manufacturing Rapid Engagement Device (RED) Comps are now available!

Description:

Our new Rapid Engagment Device, or better known as the Fortis RED™, is a brake that stays true to our brand. We wanted to develop, engineer, and design a military grade accessory that not only functions great, but looks great also. Tested and evaluated by people in the military and law enforcement community - then put to the test by members of the 3 gun community, we came up with this design. Tested under harsh full auto conditions, the RED™ doesn't disappoint.

Keep your speed and accuracy up. Put more down range and on target. Try out the Fortis RED™ and let us know what you think!

Features:

303 Stainless Steel
    For the .223 / 5.56
    1⁄2 x 28 TPI
    Comes with a crush washer
    2.4 ounces
    2.194 inches
    Made in America

Order from Fortis Manufacturing or Rainier Arms.

MSRP $69.95

Downloads
    Uploads
    That optic looked like it was loose enough to fall off, but the comp appears to shoot very nicely.

Downloads
    Uploads
    303 stainless steel? Really odd choice of material for a muzzle device as it very soft and can't be heat treated. I wouldn't be surprised if it fire cuts very quickly.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by M. Gale View Post
    303 stainless steel? Really odd choice of material for a muzzle device as it very soft and can't be heat treated. I wouldn't be surprised if it fire cuts very quickly.
    Basically what you're saying is that 303 Stainless won't hold up long term? A 3 port brake isn't what I would use for serious use, but I wonder if it will hold up for the 3 gun crowd.