Downloads
    Uploads

SHOT Show 2014 - Lowa Boots

New for 2014 from Lowa Boots are the Z-Series (Z-6 or Z-8) tactical boots. The Z-Series boots offer a thicker, heavier polyurethane frame for more stability in the upper. The lower offers shock absorption, deeper lug tread, a repelling arch, and a full length and width stabilizer. The boot is constructed out of heavy duty leather cow hide or full grain leather, will be available with our without Gore-Tex, and will be available in 6 or 8-inch models. For more information visit, lowaboots.com.

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been rockin' a pair of Lowa Zephyr Mid GTX's since early 2012.

Insanely light. Extremely durable to boot. Over two years of daily wear and they look nearly as good as the day I bought them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been wearing the GSG Revo's for the past year....love these boots!
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lowa Zephyr's are my favorite boot. I have been wearing them since they came out. Before that, I wore the Desert Seekers, and I adored those almost as much. Looking forward to checking these out too!

SOS