Thread: Transfer Times

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    My SOT emailed me a copy of the Form 4 with the stamp. Its signed Nikki Dudash. I updated NFAtracker.com so that it'll hopefully help some other poor fool out there waiting.

I was able to get with him and pick it up on Friday. He works nights and running a class 3 shop out of his garage is just a hobby (so he can play basically). I think he does enough business just to cover his cost of operations. Of course I immediately took it to the range! Oh what fun.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tappedandtagged View Post
    My SOT emailed me a copy of the Form 4 with the stamp. Its signed Nikki Dudash. I updated NFAtracker.com so that it'll hopefully help some other poor fool out there waiting.

I was able to get with him and pick it up on Friday. He works nights and running a class 3 shop out of his garage is just a hobby (so he can play basically). I think he does enough business just to cover his cost of operations. Of course I immediately took it to the range! Oh what fun.
    D'oh! I could have sworn you were waiting on a Form 1. I understand now. Disregard my post, then.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    D'oh! I could have sworn you were waiting on a Form 1. I understand now. Disregard my post, then.
    I'm contemplating a form 1 to SBR my rifle. But I live in a Tri State area, so I'm so sure if I want to deal with that headache for a toy. Especially when. I can just wait a tad and see if I can get issued one at work.