Page 23 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Times

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post
    it won't be up for another 40 minutes, but check this out when it is online. Just a quick video of my setup. What you cannot hear in the video, but you COULD in person, was the bullet 'whizzing' thru the air. The damn thing is so quiet you could hear the bullet traveling between point A and B! Not to mention the brass hitting the deck of my boat was louder than the gun.

That is awesome!!!
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    A little teaser until I can get home ...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was going to get the Salvo12 from the local SPEC dealer, but he sold me a 'normal' Salvo that he had gotten a group deal on, and the price was even lower than SPEC pricing! Be cool to have the engraving... but $$$ is $$$! Can't wait to see more of yours...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post
    I was going to get the Salvo12 from the local SPEC dealer, but he sold me a 'normal' Salvo that he had gotten a group deal on, and the price was even lower than SPEC pricing! Be cool to have the engraving... but $$$ is $$$! Can't wait to see more of yours...
    The engraving didn't happen unfortunately as originally mentioned, nor did the special box it was supposed to come in. Box doesn't bother me but I was a little bummed that there was no engraving.. Hoever my dealer looked out for me so check back tomorrow once I can Edit the pics.. Ohh and the 147gr rounds though it are awesome!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've seen a preview of what James got and it is awesome.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I've seen a preview of what James got and it is awesome.
    Hehe...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    A little teaser until I can get home ...

You lucky dog!
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    A quick question for the experts. I have my Trust created and an Omega on its way to my dealer now. I want to start the process of filing a Form 1 for creation of an SBR. With my first submission to the ATF is it acceptable to show the lower that I intend on SBR'ing on the Assignment List of my Trust?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by titanse05 View Post
    A quick question for the experts. I have my Trust created and an Omega on its way to my dealer now. I want to start the process of filing a Form 1 for creation of an SBR. With my first submission to the ATF is it acceptable to show the lower that I intend on SBR'ing on the Assignment List of my Trust?
    This is usually a ford and Chevy debate but IMO wait until it's approved before you add it to the list. The list is for items that are in the trust and yes it will be but like mine I only have NFA items on it once they are approved.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not add it to the list until it's approved and all engraving is complete. Just makes sense to not add it until it is 100% legal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by titanse05 View Post
    I didn't put mine on the list.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I didn't put mine on the list.
    I've heard to keep a list for personal use but send the ATF a blank one each time. Alas, I only have one NFA item so far so it doesn't apply to me, yet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You have to an item on the list for the Trust to be activated, it doesn't have to your firearm though. I've heard of some putting a dollar bill on the list they submit.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a online trust reviewed by my lawyer and he had me put a $20 on the trust before I filed my first form 1. Another trust I have was done directly by a different lawyer, he made no such requests and a suppressor was the first item on that one. Both were adamant about as soon as an item is approved and engraved it needed to be added onto the master list. One actually claimed that having items registered to a specific trust and not listed could cause the trust to be revoked in a court of law. He said 99% of the trust issues he sees are due to poor book keeping.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I've heard of the $1 thing. That is what I'll do. Don't want to give them any reasons to reject.....hence why I asked question first. Thanks guys.