Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1391

Thread: Transfer Times

Downloads
    Uploads
    28 business days and counting... Hoping this Friday is the magic day with the joy.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    33 and done. wOOt!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Back ordered 10/13
    In stock at SS and docusigned 11/23
    At dealer 12/7
    ...waiting...
    Bug FFL about “certify” crap
    1/25 , go in and “certify “
    That night, get home and look at email/form
    Well serial number is not their and “other” country is marked, even though I clicked US , and it says WA right below..
    ;(
    So email SS as FFL was told this after being on hold half the day, as he says 34 out of his first 90 efile/can forms have problems..

At this point I’m getting F’ing annoyed , and still laughing at this process of stupidly..

To be continued...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom View Post
    First can

Sandman-S

Submited 4-6-2021

Form4 Trust

Check Cashed 4-29-2021

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    No suppressor yet looks like wait time have gone way up to 350-365 days avg

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any updates from anyone using e-File for Form 4s? Have they worked the bugs out of the system yet?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just got a paper Form 4 back:

Cashed 3/5/21
    Approved 12/7/21
    Received ~12/15/21

9 months isn't bad for the time. I only just got the paperwork due to the FFL being closed due to on-going family stuff.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Any updates from anyone using e-File for Form 4s? Have they worked the bugs out of the system yet?
    Phuck

If you’ve been following my mess. Docusigned in November, finally into system and certified on the 20th of January.
    Got the submitted whisk that night, took a look at the completed form, somehow mine and a half dozen others from same ffl, somehow the system clicked the “not a citizen” box.

Wtf.
    Ffl was on hold for 2 days and could t get answer
    SS didn’t email me back for over a month
    Should be gtg
    Just pinged the ask the experts last nite and got a quick reply

“ Your application currently states that you are a non-citizen.

Unfortunately, once an eform application is submitted no changes can be made. The application will need to be disapproved or withdrawn then refunded so you can resubmit.

To withdraw an application please submit a signed letter outlining your request to withdraw, your letter should be dated and include all applicant information, a copy of the submitted form is also helpful to verify your application.

Phuckers

So annoyed. Bought it back in October and it was clearly their systems glitch, it says WA state and correct address and zip below

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Phuck

If you’ve been following my mess. Docusigned in November, finally into system and certified on the 20th of January.
    Got the submitted whisk that night, took a look at the completed form, somehow mine and a half dozen others from same ffl, somehow the system clicked the “not a citizen” box.

Wtf.
    Ffl was on hold for 2 days and could t get answer
    SS didn’t email me back for over a month
    Should be gtg
    Just pinged the ask the experts last nite and got a quick reply

“ Your application currently states that you are a non-citizen.

Unfortunately, once an eform application is submitted no changes can be made. The application will need to be disapproved or withdrawn then refunded so you can resubmit.

To withdraw an application please submit a signed letter outlining your request to withdraw, your letter should be dated and include all applicant information, a copy of the submitted form is also helpful to verify your application.

Phuckers

So annoyed. Bought it back in October and it was clearly their systems glitch, it says WA state and correct address and zip below
    Like 6 years ago I had an FFL screw up a form and it basically took 2 years to get it straightened out. Had to wait for a rejection, and resubmission. Hopefully you get a faster turnaround.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Form 1 e-file (trust) 3/3/2022

prints going out same day.

What a pain that system is. I wasted a ton of time just with the RPQ Form and not having the right version of Adobe. Then the ATF threw me off by requiring a picture of the engraving...that's new since my last electronic file

Downloads
    Uploads
    A picture of the engraving? I'm assuming you were form 1ing an SBR.

I've always been told to NOT to engrave until it comes back approved...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    A picture of the engraving? I'm assuming you were form 1ing an SBR.

I've always been told to NOT to engrave until it comes back approved...
    Correct. I had already engraved the lower as I threw in an extra lower receiver when I did my last batch of engraving. The only reason it took me this long to submit is my usual place for fingerprints has been shut down since COVID.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I was actually supposed to take a picture of the manufacturer's engraving so they could ensure it matched the data on the forms.

Are you all seeing what the ATF is doing with Form 1s for suppressors? They are starting to deny them all based on the circular logic that if you are in position of parts to manufacture a suppressor and you are filing a Form 1 then you have parts + intent so those parts should have been transferred on a Form 4 as suppressor parts. This while wait times on Form 4s are getting close to a year now.

On the up side, I am reading that some folks who had more than one Form 4 submitted are getting multiples back at the same time as the AFT appears to be "batching" the processing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It better not be 2 years..I might not be in this state by then..

Heard back from “ the experts” lol
    That I had to make and write up a letter to withdraw my own submission..so I chicken scratched some stuff down on paper and uploaded it.

Just to wait to start over again...

He/they even acknowledged they have been seeing a lot of these with the same problem.. ;(

So...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dumb update..lol

Since last post, replied back to aft goons same day asking how, when would I know my made up letter would be accepted etc.

Heard back Thursday it was taken in, whatever that means , and it should be withdrawn “soon”

Fuck..as I see some starting to trickle thru approved now...So still haven’t been able to “recertify” to get the ball rolling...again

145 ish days and getting nowhere...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got 4 stamps back today. Notified last week they were in. I won't bore you guys with specifics, but 3 were submitted 7/14/21 and 1 submitted 8/23/21. All stamps approved 3/21/22

243 and 210 days respectively.

Not too bad relatively speaking compared to previous years.