Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisauss View Post
    It is high profile per their website.

Paycheck for this week will go into ordering one of these. :D

But might wait to see how the enhanced one look.
    Thanks. Reading comprehension fail on my part. I thought I had looked at the specs on the Aero site, but missed the last line.

The only aesthetic issue I have with it is the angle outward on the front of the mag well, but it might not bug me once I see a completed rifle.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I ordered a set today. Trying to decide on a barrel for it...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Thanks. Reading comprehension fail on my part. I thought I had looked at the specs on the Aero site, but missed the last line.

The only aesthetic issue I have with it is the angle outward on the front of the mag well, but it might not bug me once I see a completed rifle.
    I thought I was alone lolol

That angle does bother me a little, but may appear different once fully assembled.
    BRUUUHHHH....Do you EVEN OPERATE?!?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Really like where aero is at with this 308 stuff..makes guys like me..be able to probably afford one of these soon'ish...lol..this is gonna be a purchase i will need to make in the future...but not right now..

So fellas...get your builds going and i need some pics...

More info from Aero rep.

" M5E1 enhanced uppers will be available in the next week or two. M5E1 handguards are further out, probably not until end of July/beginning of August. The handguards will be the same profile as the M4E1, 1.8" ID and available in 9", 12", 13", and 15", in quad rail, KeyMod and M-LOK styles. They will be taller to match the receiver height. The only cerakote option will be FDE.

We will have combo kits for the lower, upper and handguard next month.

We will have 308 LPK's up soon, as well as receiver extension kits (mil spec tube, .308 spring, .308 buffer). "

" 308 BCG's should be available in the next few weeks. No estimate on pricing though. We will have a standard BCG available first, then one with forward assist serrations after that.
    "

Downloads
    Uploads
    In case you guys were interested in an upper for that Aero Precision Lower:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wish i had the extra $$ for this just to have to build on later..$306 for a stripped lower and upper with all small parts...hummm..seems like a winner ..

http://aeroprecisionusa.com/combo-se...er-bundle.html