Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Independence Day

Hope all of you enjoyed your 4th of July today.

I had to work, got a complaint, and it was my last day training someone on their first month. I did manage to sneak out of these before it got dark and the fireworks started.

Hope most of you got to stay home, enjoy it with the family, and maybe crack open an adult beverage while grilling some meat on the fire.

Be Safe and Happy 238th Birthday America.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Same to you. And you being an LEO makes me want to keep a good thought out for all the LEO's that will have to deal with drunks and druggies on the roads, and in the streets, and all the hell that they can and will rein down tonight. We all think about our soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines, or at least I do, almost daily. But sometimes I forget about the cop on 2nd shift that has to face danger on every shift they work. It has to get old.

On a more upbeat note, I stayed home to be a designated driver, late this eve. Ha..ha.. tomorrow or Saturday will be my "adult beverage" abuse, night. with a ride home.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had to work some to, but we shut down flying before dark since for some reason people like to shoot fireworks at airplanes.

Took the fam out to see fireworks which initially scared the holy hell out of my 1 year old, but didn't take long before he and his slightly older sister were mesmerized. Nice thing was how easily they fell asleep after all the excitement. NOW it's finally time to crack a cold one.

God bless y'all, and a heartfelt thanks to all you who help keep this country how it is.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Starting to sound like warzone on my street. Might have to give the neighbors some .308 warning shots to fit in... I keed I keed....

Downloads
    Uploads
    I took the girls to watch the nephew play in the little league state championship.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Starting to sound like warzone on my street. Might have to give the neighbors some .308 warning shots to fit in... I keed I keed....
    .308 for a warning shot? With your collection surely you have something that would make a more intimidating impression, don't you have like a 16" Mark 7 somewhere? That outta do the trick.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy Fourth America!!!!! Glad to be called an American (on paper that is ) !!!!!!

BRUUUHHHH....Do you EVEN OPERATE?!?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good night, just got home..still looks like a warzone here..and every one still has all their fingers..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th. I worked the local race track playing race director. Taking the money made from last night and buying my Odin Works 15.5" Kmod rail today 😊
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's always good times to be thankful for when you get to say Happy Birthday USA.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy 4th to you all. I had a great one. Hung out with the family and enjoyed a relaxing day thinking about the founding of this great country. USA!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Hope all of you enjoyed your 4th of July today.

I had to work, got a complaint, and it was my last day training someone on their first month. I did manage to sneak out of these before it got dark and the fireworks started.

Hope most of you got to stay home, enjoy it with the family, and maybe crack open an adult beverage while grilling some meat on the fire.

Be Safe and Happy 238th Birthday America.
    Thank you for keeping the people safe UW.

Regarding the age of our great Republic, I find it funny, but sad at the same time, to see on social media people seriously comment the age of the U.S. being 2014 years old.....Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th. I worked the local race track playing race director. Taking the money made from last night and buying my Odin Works 15.5" Kmod rail today 😊
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1
    Heck yeah buddy.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fantastic photo voodoo_man.