Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    FT, H1's are already down to $485 shipped.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Aimpoi...t-p/200026.htm

Might see some $400 used ones by the end of the year if the T2 releases on time.
    UW. Wow! almost pulled the trigger on that, but I've got a little time, I need to finish the lower for the "ultra lite" I built. I did all the testing on an existing lower. Been dragging my butt a little between Trap and getting ready for hunting season. Also going to try to work in some plates at local club. I don't know when the T2 is supposed to be released (I'll google it), but I was hoping to see new H1's hit the $400 mark.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Come on $400 h1.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GR1M View Post
    I've been doing research on both for the passed few months and you're the only person that I've heard say anything about eotech failures. Now I'm leaning toward the aimpoint now.
    Really? When I was actively participating in online forums at large that's all you heard about. Either things have changed or your not looking very hard.

I think the XPS line did correct some of the issues the older Eotechs had, which were largely due to the batteries being in-line with the recoil and thereby compressing the springs (not an issue with the smaller, lighter, legacy aimpint batteries). But there have always been build quality issues as well, as evidenced by mine which mostly sat in the safe and still developed a leak.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    UW. Wow! almost pulled the trigger on that, but I've got a little time, I need to finish the lower for the "ultra lite" I built. I did all the testing on an existing lower. Been dragging my butt a little between Trap and getting ready for hunting season. Also going to try to work in some plates at local club. I don't know when the T2 is supposed to be released (I'll google it), but I was hoping to see new H1's hit the $400 mark.
    I heard the t-2 will be out in September

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Really? When I was actively participating in online forums at large that's all you heard about. Either things have changed or your not looking very hard.

I think the XPS line did correct some of the issues the older Eotechs had, which were largely due to the batteries being in-line with the recoil and thereby compressing the springs (not an issue with the smaller, lighter, legacy aimpint batteries). But there have always been build quality issues as well, as evidenced by mine which mostly sat in the safe and still developed a leak.
    Haven't looked very hard..... An optic is on my list, after a muzzle device, trigger and flashlight set up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Come on $400 h1.
    One can only hope. If they come down to 400 I would sell my 517 and pick one up.
    History is something that is bound to repeat itself, it's up to you to decide what side you will be on.
    I love history.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    One can only hope. If they come down to 400 I would sell my 517 and pick one up.
    I wonder how many people are waiting for a huge drop that might or might not happen? If it does, I'm game for a $400 T1. If it doesn't, I wouldn't be surprised, especially if, aimpoint wants some big markup like $800 for a T2

Downloads
    Uploads
    While a price drop would be nice, I wouldn't bet on it. I could see the T2 replace the T1 and the H1 staying where it is. In that case, the T1 used market might be impacted but not the new market.

-john

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinBL View Post
    I wonder how many people are waiting for a huge drop that might or might not happen? If it does, I'm game for a $400 T1. If it doesn't, I wouldn't be surprised, especially if, aimpoint wants some big markup like $800 for a T2
    It kind of makes sense they would drop the price. If the T2 is going to be sold at 800 then previous model should be lowered. This is all part of the "I hope" category. lol
    History is something that is bound to repeat itself, it's up to you to decide what side you will be on.
    I love history.