Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinBL View Post
    Theres probably nothing else to do in Alabama other than to watch Tide Football
    There's actually quite a bit to do in Alabama, they just love and live football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by akersc View Post
    There's actually quite a bit to do in Alabama, they just love and live football.

Does it involve a banjo and a harmonica?

I keeeed I keeeed...

Don't hurt me C!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Does it involve a banjo and a harmonica?

I keeeed I keeeed...

Don't hurt me C!
    I may kick you! 😝

Downloads
    Uploads
    GEAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUX Tigers!!!!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hail STATE! Mississippi State alumni here. Hopefully we have a good season this year.
    Not a big fan of professional ball.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who's your for the championship? I'm gonna pick Oregon, I don't think the SEC is as strong this year. Georgia may be the beast from the east.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Who's your for the championship? I'm gonna pick Oregon, I don't think the SEC is as strong this year. Georgia may be the beast from the east.
    I think right now everything is just a big guess. Since there is no pre-season, it's hard to gauge how the young people will perform until a few games in. If I had to bet money now, I think my top 4 in no particular order:

Alabama
    Georgia
    Florida St
    Oregon

I hate hate hate the Ducks, so I'm hoping someone knocks them off a few times and they have a below average season (in Oregon terms)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Never expected three State fans. You find Alabama fans all over the place...
    Last edited by jim.bell; 31 August 2014 at 19:34. Reason: Poor spelling.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jim.bell View Post
    Never expected three State fans. You find Alabama fans all over the place...
    I grew up in Tuscaloosa, my grandparents owned a restaurant on University Blvd. and as I kid I remember the Bear coming in eating oysters on the half shell and talking with my grand father. There is a lot of bandwagon people that follow the team that is on top. But man I remember the bad times. I remember running that campus as a kid on my skateboard and bike. I know my kids will probably go to other schools other than Bama and I will support them no matter what, but I can not bring myself to wear another schools logo at all I would feel dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    There is a lot of talent in college ball. Due to the top ranked teams being so deep in talent you have a ton of talent going to play for other schools so they can get play time instead of riding a bench waiting for 1st string to graduate so they can play. I always keep an eye on the SEC. Bama looked ok opening day and I think we will have an OK season don't know yet if it will be a championship season. I like to follow the all the conferences just so I know what to expect if Bama does go all the way. I hold off saying anything till week 6 just to see how the teams come together. I think Mizzu looked good last year and if they recruited decently and had a good off season I see them as a threat in the SEC this year. Glad to see Tenn has a fire under them and LSU made an awesome comeback. SC got the snot spanked out of them.

All in all I think there will be some upsets this year and I think the playoff should have taken the top 8 :)
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    I think the playoff should have taken the top 8 :)
    This.

It should be the top 8. That way no one can complain that the schools from the non-Super Conferences didn't get an invite. If they want to argue too many games, get rid of all the extra non-conference games, or the conference championships. They mean a lot less now that there is somewhat of a playoff system. Or even go top 8, 1&2 get byes in the first round.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    I grew up in Tuscaloosa, my grandparents owned a restaurant on University Blvd. and as I kid I remember the Bear coming in eIating oysters on the half shell and talking with my grand father. There is a lot of bandwagon people that follow the team that is on top. But man I remember the bad times. I remember running that campus as a kid on my skateboard and bike.
    Coincidentally, I was born in Anniston, and grew up in South Arkansas not too far from Fordyce. I could legitimately call myself a Bama fan.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I lived at Maxwell in Montgomery, AL and still don't like Bama.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Alabama seems to be the New York Yankees of College Football.

Huge following, and a huge following of people that want to see them fail.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's Blue Thursday guys! Ready for some seahawks football! My orioles are solidly in first place now I get to watch some football!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go Hawks! Let's start this 2014 Season.