Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    I saw the original in February and he should've been fired then. The new video from today is further proof of that.
    I bet you one thing. NO THIS IS NOT JUSTIFICATION FOR HIM KNOCKING HER OUT.....but she hit him first, 2 times. I bet she thinks long and hard before she balls up a fist and hits anyone else. AGAIN BEFORE THE HATE MAIL STARTS, THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR WHAT RICE DID... just sayin'....

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads

Good to have football back

Anyone play fantasy? I'm not one that can devote myself to a whole season. I may try this this weekend though. It's $2 to get in, 57k participants $100k total prize to the top 11.5k finishers. Probably won't win a fortune but better than 1-5 odds of breaking even.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/1231052

Downloads
    Uploads
    I play in a couple of work leagues. All my teams have Seahawks D and P Manning.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I play in a couple of work leagues. All my teams have Seahawks D and P Manning.
    Is that even fair?

I'm not playing in a traditional league this year.

Just in a pool of picking all the games throughout the year. Best record straight up wins the pool.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What happen to Seattle yesterday? Cardinals in first place now.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Atlanta looked awesome last night.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    What happen to Seattle yesterday? Cardinals in first place now.
    The Seahawks have been having trouble with 3rd down. I noticed it during stretches during the Packers game. I think they needed that loss. It reminded them that they need to take this season seriously if they want to go back to the Super Bowl. I think they've been running their mouths too much during the off-season.

Having said that, Earl Thomas had his press conference earlier this week, alluded to the fact, he's got the fire again after the loss. He should... he hasn't been relevant on defense so far in the first 2 games.

I still think the Hawks will go 12-4/13-3 this season.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    The Seahawks have been having trouble with 3rd down. I noticed it during stretches during the Packers game. I think they needed that loss. It reminded them that they need to take this season seriously if they want to go back to the Super Bowl. I think they've been running their mouths too much during the off-season.

Having said that, Earl Thomas had his press conference earlier this week, alluded to the fact, he's got the fire again after the loss. He should... he hasn't been relevant on defense so far in the first 2 games.

I still think the Hawks will go 12-4/13-3 this season.
    Wishful thinking, but skip bayless predicted 15-1 with a loss in week 2 to the chargers. He's 2 for 2 so far. I'm not worried. Niners lost, we have 2 games to take care of the cardinals.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If they lose this week and the Cardinals win, nobody would have expected the Cardinals to have an early 2 game lead.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sigh.. Bengals fan. Let the laughing commence

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Sigh.. Bengals fan. Let the laughing commence
    I won't laugh. Girlfriends dad is a browns fan. That's a laughable offense (no football pun intended)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I won't laugh. Girlfriends dad is a browns fan. That's a laughable offense (no football pun intended)
    I sympathize with Cleveland Fans.

1. My Wife is a Browns Fan
    2. Cleveland Sports mirrors Seattle Sports before the Hawks won it last year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The NFL team that I consider myself a fan of is sad sad sad.... Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Hey least my college team doesn't suck haha. Roll Tide!
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Football my teams Normally disappoint me. Kentucky football is just as bad. But Kentucky basketball is the best in the country so it makes up for it :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    Uh... Bengals give Falcons butt hurt with feet. 2 - 0. Titans will make Cincy 3 - 0, more butt hurt to come for Titans.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper