I was checking out Stickman's Facebook feed and saw that for his 100k giveaway, a company called Coyote Rifleworks donated 10 NFA trust paperwork deals and 3 $200 Visa gift cards to the giveaway. Stickman described that he'd emailed back and forth with the company and was impressed enough that he was going to use them to set up his trust. I figured good enough for Stickman, good enough for me! I called and spoke with Eric at Coyote Rifleworks, and he reiterated to me the reasons they were doing these trusts for people for the price they were to make it affordable. Here is a quote from Coyote Rifleworks on Stickman's Facebook page:

" Our goal is to get as many people involved in NFA ownership as possible. The more people who are owners, the stronger we all stand if there is ever a threat to change or remove our rights of ownership. Our Trust is only $95, and in celebration of the creation of our 500th Trust, we are running a promotion on them until the end of the month for only $85. We always respond to emails, and answer calls 7 days a week 9 am to 9 pm. All Trusts are created and delivered the same day."

Eric stressed to me in our conversation that they could easily charge more for setting up these trusts, but they wanted to help folks out by making sure cost was not a barrier to setting up a trust. After he answered all my questions, I gave him my payment info and filled out the online form. Less than two hours later I had a password protected .pdf form in my email inbox of the full trust document. Today I will get it notarized and e-file a form 1 for an SBR!

My entire experience with Eric of Coyote Rifleworks was very positive. For those of you considering an NFA trust, here is a link to their site: http://www.coyoterifleworks.com/nfa-trust/