Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh thats looking good man!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeles View Post
    Ooh thats looking good man!
    Thank you, long way off tho..
    Last edited by DutyUse; 19 January 2015 at 16:46.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Let us know if the barrel nut fits.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads

My New Build

Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Let us know if the barrel nut fits.
    Certainly will. Tough to get though. Not on site for sale...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I'd love to see a thread dedicated to the way you live. That's impressive. How's the internet out there? Satellite? Phones?
    We have DSL out here though the phone company. Apparently they started putting DSL in around here about 2 years before we moved here.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Someone who speaks my language! I still have a couple hind-quarters in the deep freeze. We eat venison atleast 1-2 a week at our house. I'm not sure where you live, but I know in Kentucky we sell the original 2 tags, then for 7$ more you can take another doe (or anterless buck) for 3 total per person. My wife and I got 5 total last season and are just now (almost a year later) getting to the end of it. We have a little bit of acreage on our property so we set up stands, food plots and trail cams early in the season. We have about 25 head of cattle and about a dozen chickens. I've processed my fair share of meat myself

PM if you want to continue conversation, trying to keep this thread about the build, but more then happy to talk to you about anything homestead/hunting related.
    Coming from NJ everything you just posted sounds like make believe. And amazingly awesome at the same time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wsaraceni View Post
    Coming from NJ everything you just posted sounds like make believe. And amazingly awesome at the same time.
    lol where do you think meat comes from at the supermarket? You poor yankees :D

The sad thing is compared to WHSmithIV my family lives a fairly modern, dare I say convenient laced lifestyle. Don't get the impression we don't goto Walmart often, or live in some handmade log cabin 100 miles from society. It's just more cost effective, and personally responsible/satisfying to know my wife and children are free from food that doesn't have GMO's, steroids, and loads of antibiotics in them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm lucky enough to live in a part of NJ where I'm not too far from farm area and where we can get great local produce and meat. but yes, most of our food comes from my wife's weekly $150-$200 trips to whole foods or a local butcher. and I'm not a yankee. i consider myself a misplaced texan (even though I've lived in NJ since i was born)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm gonna suggest patriot brown or barret bronze for coloration. By far my favorite two colors.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wsaraceni View Post
    I'm lucky enough to live in a part of NJ where I'm not too far from farm area and where we can get great local produce and meat. but yes, most of our food comes from my wife's weekly $150-$200 trips to whole foods or a local butcher. and I'm not a yankee. i consider myself a misplaced texan (even though I've lived in NJ since i was born)
    I'm just teasing about the Yankee thing. I went to Highschool in Connecticut for 2 years so I don't have much room to talk. A lot of our food comes from Kroger aswell but my wife and I are particular about what we eat or feed our kids. Nothing like fresh eggs every morning :)

Quote Originally Posted by CoxeyDiesel View Post
    I'm gonna suggest patriot brown or barret bronze for coloration. By far my favorite two colors.
    Thank you for the suggestion and following along. Still not 100% on color but I'm liking kryptek mandrake quite a bit, especially as more and more of my gear is that color.

Downloads
    Uploads

One step closer to completion :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really like their upper receivers now, and how they blend into the NSR. Plus, the updated NSR is nice. They finally scalloped the edge of each Picatinny slot so they aren't so sharp.

Nice build you have! :)
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post

One step closer to completion :D

Is this going on the build that's getting Cerakoted Kryptek?
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads

DutyUse's Noveske Project

Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Is this going on the build that's getting Cerakoted Kryptek?
    Yes sir. It was bugging me to not have a factory produced upper if I was going that far with the project.

The Lantac from the 14.5 is going on this 16", still needs a STR and Id like to replace the SSA-E with a flat single stage and then decide on a RDS. Pretty much in its final stage at this point though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice, FDE furniture would look good on it once it's been Cerakoted Kryptek Mandrake.
    flickr
    facebook