Got the Ready Tactical (well actually several days ago) AR magazine pouches and had a chance yesterday to wring them out. I don't know how to shoot video with my camera, or I would have, but I have to say I put them through their paces, as far as having loaded magazines in a "pouch" Some of my "torture" tests even border on ludicrous as far as retention, and much more than I'll ever practically need. Weird thing is when you go to pull them out, they don't snag or hang, they come out smoothly.

You can adjust the tension with a hair dryer or heat gun, but I didn't need either. However, if after an initial break in period, the loosen a bit, I know I can very easily go back and tweak them a bit. I also use the "beer can" grip and everything seemed smooth and natural.

I have to give credit where credit is due, to forum member Rob_s for the recommendation. Also, come to think of it, at the top of this thread he does have a link to a video that he shot, that pretty much tells you what you would need to know.

FT