Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am curious whether a Centurion Arms C4 Rail would work with this, seeing as that is the planned setup for my current build.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Without having a UAR to actually try it, I think it would be really close, but I don't think so. The anti-rotational parts of the C4 sit pretty low on the upper. But without measuring, I really can't say for certain.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, it's been a year now? Anyone picked any of these and/or the E-BCG up? I'm strongly considering both for a build. Would love some pics of the UAR on builds especially, but really any feedback from anyone that has either would be appreciated. Aesthetically, I absolutely love the Lantac stuff... but I want function, too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EO3 View Post
    Well, it's been a year now? Anyone picked any of these and/or the E-BCG up? I'm strongly considering both for a build. Would love some pics of the UAR on builds especially, but really any feedback from anyone that has either would be appreciated. Aesthetically, I absolutely love the Lantac stuff... but I want function, too.
    I only own 2 EBCG's, but no UAR's. I know several of the regulars here have UAR's and have posted pictures. I just can't recall who, off the top of my head.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had one but never shot it. Was a solid upper and when paired with the EBCG it really shined. The EBCG is smooth in any upper but that was silky smooth.. And that was just by hand...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Had a UAR, it didn't pair with the Centurion CMR I got for it so I sold it. It was a beautiful and solid peice. Now that the Spada rail has been released I'm regretting selling it... but it took so long to release the Spada.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have one of the EBCGs and it has at least 3k on it at this point and still looks new. Hands down the smoothest bolt I own. I also have the Fathom and it cleans as easily but the action is not quite as smooth as the Lantac.

It is running in an M4E1 upper and shows minimal wear in the cam channel on the receiver compared to standard wear.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, guys. Sounds like if I decide to go that route, that they would make a pretty nice combo. I've wanted a UAR for the better part of a year now... And I think I'm going to finally pick one up.