Lets get some more BOLT GUN LOVE!!! Everyone can't be gas gun runners!

One of my .22s, and by far the most accurate. Marlin XT-22, with 22" barrel and adjustable trigger. I did the paint job myself :)

At 50yds, CCI Subsonic, Lead HPs @ 1050fps (grouping with can):

Same distance, CCI Standard, LRN @ 1070fps (grouping with can). I pulled the flyer...felt it happen

Few other ammos I tested weren't as accurate and this was right before AE Suppressor 45gr CRN came out which I now use pretty regularly, saving my CCI Subsonic supply

Next:
Got this rifle on a trade, and honestly I accepted it out of curiosity since I'd read some articles about the rifle and was on my short list of rifles to try and build a "budget" tackdriver. It's a Mossberg MVP 5.56mm, Varmint model, meaning it has a nicer stock with vertical pistol grip and enhanced palm swell and cheek comb, 24" medium contour 1:9 twist barrel. It came with an adjustable trigger I tuned down to a fishing scale 2lbs. Cosmetically, the black and grey-ish laminate stock looks great, as well as the fluting down the length of the barrel. I'm not sold on the spiral fluted bolt: I'd prefer it to be jeweled but I'm more function over fashion so I don't really care at the end of the day. I threw on a Harris bipod, had the barrel threaded by the suppressor company Innovative Arms (I'm local) and threw on my can and a Vortex 6-18x44 AO scope.

I've shot 69gr bullets through 50gr. With 69gr I was getting around 1.25-1.5MOA...not horrible. With 52gr Nosler Custom Comp's over 22.5gr of Reloder10x, this was my 10 shot 100yd string: