Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads
    We've been hemming and hawing over a vertical grip for some time, going from full billet designs, to tubular types with end caps and adjustable angles. Unfortunately stuff like that comes at a high cost in terms of machine time and increased component count. The two prototypes shown below are for the CMR and KeyMod interfaces, and focus on the other end of the spectrum: keeping it light, less expensive, and very streamlined.

We are planning on having some tiny v-grooves on the three flat bands between the contours to give a little more texture and grip, but these aren't present on the prototypes. The top shape is concave where it curves in to meet the handguard. The reason for this is that it feels very comfortable in your hands, providing a natural place for your top-most finger or thumb, depending on how you hold it. We also wanted to avoid having it flare at the top, like most picatinny vertical grips do.

Outer diameter is 1.3", and overall length is 2.5." Weight is about 1.6 oz. It's hollow, with no end cap at the moment. Cut from 6061 aluminum, of course.

Oh, and most importantly, it uses two mounting screws/KeyMod nuts/M-Lok nuts, so it's rock solid.

Anyway, here are the pictures, and feel free to leave some feedback.

Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great looking stuff! Welcome and thank you =)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    That's a BCM QD in a couple of the photos that show my personal SBR with a KMR handguard. It really is the nicest KeyMod QD mount available unless you want to run it on one of the top 45 degree flats, and considering it only costs $18, there's no point in us making one to compete against it. Plus there are several other QD mounts right around the same price from Noveske, IWC, KAC, Fortis, Naroh, etc. No reason to spend time developing and manufacturing a part that has so much competition.
    And that right there is how you get my business. The fact that you are willing to recommend someone else's product speaks volumes for who you are as a company.
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love it if the CMR VFG was slightly canted like the BCM one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I would love it if the CMR VFG was slightly canted like the BCM one.
    Of course you suggest something that means it has to become a two piece design! :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and thanks.
    What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Little review of our finger stop over at jerkingthetrigger.com: http://jerkingthetrigger.com/2014/10...a-finger-stop/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Saw a pic of this on TOS and wasn't sure what it was. Thought it may be a bipod mount. Never used a piece like that, but sounds like a decent idea.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    This thread reminds me yet again..i need a light and a good mount....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Underside pic of the inline scout mount so you can see how the offset works with the screw positions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice looking gear.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got a T&E mount I hope to be able to shoot this weekend. After work, I'm putting the Fingerstop on too.

Hey, Slippers... I can't post on M4carbean until Saturday.... I ran into some imperial entanglements, if you know what I'm saying.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I got a T&E mount I hope to be able to shoot this weekend. After work, I'm putting the Fingerstop on too.

Hey, Slippers... I can't post on M4carbean until Saturday.... I ran into some imperial entanglements, if you know what I'm saying.
    We know when you get a vacation from m4c mark.... that's when you pop up here

Downloads
    Uploads
    Guilty as charged. I should stop by more often.