Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonScoring View Post
    I'm having it done on the right side above the hammer and trigger pins.
    Good idea. When I have mine done in not sure if I'll cerakote the receiver or just use some aluminum black over the engraving. Glad you got your approval in a timely fashion. Need my trust notarized and I'm filing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For those of you in the know. I had my trust created with mine, my fathers and my brothers full middle names. When we sign, do we need to sign our middle names as it appears printed in the trust, or should I just have that changed to middle initials?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    For those of you in the know. I had my trust created with mine, my fathers and my brothers full middle names. When we sign, do we need to sign our middle names as it appears printed in the trust, or should I just have that changed to middle initials?
    You could probably just sign as you/they normally would. But you can always call CRW to verify.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine has my middle name. I signed my full name, including my middle name.

Also, just as an FYI, the Eform Form 1 (and probably the Form 4), only put in your first, last and middle initial. Even though my trust has my full middle name, everything went through fine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonScoring View Post
    Mine has my middle name. I signed my full name, including my middle name.

Also, just as an FYI, the Eform Form 1 (and probably the Form 4), only put in your first, last and middle initial. Even though my trust has my full middle name, everything went through fine.
    Okay. I'll call coyote to clarify, but thanks for your insight. I don't typically sign my middle name and if I'm being completely honest, my signature looks like a toddlers scribbles anyways.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I never sign my middle name either. Just practice a couple times. If it isn't perfect, who cares. It's being notarized, so the Notary is saying it's a legit signature.