Thread: Kel-Tec P11

Downloads
    Uploads

Kel-Tec P11

I recently acquired a Kel-Tec P11. I have not shot it yet, but have my eye on a couple of other guns, and was thinking about just trading it off on one of them to save a few bucks. Anyone have any experience with them? Are they any count? I'm thinking of using it to offset the cost of a M&P22

Downloads
    Uploads
    A Kel-Tec is better than nothing, but in my experience they represent the bottom of the barrel in terms of quality.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SpydrMan View Post
    A Kel-Tec is better than nothing, but in my experience they represent the bottom of the barrel in terms of quality.
    That's an impression I've gotten over the years as well...

Still gotta be better than high point though

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had a P11 for years and put around 600 rounds through it. Never an issue with it and it was cheap. Now that I have more money than when I was younger, I've relegated it to a truck gun and carry either a G27 or a S&W Shield. Since the P11 was my first conceal carry gun, I can't seem to part with it.

Overall, I've been basically happy with mine, for the purpose. With its long DAO trigger, I never had fun shooting it (thus the 600 rounds over a decade of owning it).