Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    I currently have 4 ARs. One is wearing a 1-4x scope, 2 more are wearing aimpoint pros and the last is wearing the PA Dot. I have so far put about 500 rounds threw the rifle with the PA dot. I'm not law enforcement or military, former or otherwise. I just like to shoot and fell in love with the AR platform several years ago. Granted 500 rounds is not all that much but I think its enough for me to have a good idea if the PA will do ok. I like it a lot. I cant wait to take it to a carbine class or 3 this year. I would trust it on my HD gun. The previous model, not so much. Its a nice piece but the new one is sooooo much more.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting. Looking into this one. But since shot show is just around the corner, I want to wait and see what's coming out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow...somehow i missed this review thread before, nicely done NayTwan.

I have never ran a micro yet, looked thru a PA one a few years back and the tiny tube with the big emitter instantly turned me away, and still havent had a chance to even shoot/own a micro yet, but want to try this one out, looks like a good range worthy and maybe more little red dot, and for the price, not too bad..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Compulatapus is going to be doing a review for the WEVO T&E thread soon. Stay tuned.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    In case anyone was curious the TangoDown Aimpoint T1 cover will fit. I may need to trim the battery pocket a little. The controls still work threw the plastic.