Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Boy you ain't kidding about moving. Few more bumps in the road and I'm out of here. My girlfriend needs to pay off a debt she got screwed on and we out heading north or south, haven't decided that yet.
    South!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    South!
    1 mile north from where I'm at puts me in PA, 10mi south puts me in WV. Easy for me to get out in any direction.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 3 pending as we speak. Going to wait and see what pans out with the new MD leadership in office but I expect little. I already moved my company to Delaware 3 years ago because it saved 6 figures a year on taxes. Wife gave her blessing to start a new home on some land I have in Virginia. Pretty sure that will be our primary residence in a few years.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    I have 3 pending as we speak. Going to wait and see what pans out with the new MD leadership in office but I expect little. I already moved my company to Delaware 3 years ago because it saved 6 figures a year on taxes. Wife gave her blessing to start a new home on some land I have in Virginia. Pretty sure that will be our primary residence in a few years.
    Very nice. I'm WV bound when the current problems are behind me

Downloads
    Uploads
    It actually saddens me to no end. Born and raised in this state. Tons of family and friends but this welfare entitled mess the libtards created in this state is truly out of control.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, good news for the folks of MD. Atf started approvals again yesterday.

Bad news for me. I'm a damn moron and put my name in box 3b instead of the trust name, so I was disapproved. Will have to wait for refund and resubmit.
    I read something on another forum where a form was disapproved for a similar reason. From what I remember of the post, the guy submitted a new Form 1, then sent an email referencing his disapproved application number and requested that the new application be treated as a correction to the disapproved form. Apparently, the new Form 1 was then approved within a few days. Might be worth a try so you can hopefully speed the process up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well thats good and bad news i guess ride, sounds like atleast you will still be able to redo it and get approved...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    I read something on another forum where a form was disapproved for a similar reason. From what I remember of the post, the guy submitted a new Form 1, then sent an email referencing his disapproved application number and requested that the new application be treated as a correction to the disapproved form. Apparently, the new Form 1 was then approved within a few days. Might be worth a try so you can hopefully speed the process up.
    Yes, this is possible, but you need to pay again too. I don't have an extra 200 at the moment so I'll have to wait it out.

Downloads
    Uploads

Screwed once again by the "FREE" state.

Well...you guys are bad influences.
    I resubmitted.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, this is possible, but you need to pay again too. I don't have an extra 200 at the moment so I'll have to wait it out.
    Bummer. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I hope they refund your money soon!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    Bummer. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I hope they refund your money soon!
    Eh, I said f it. I paid it again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Boy you ain't kidding about moving. Few more bumps in the road and I'm out of here. My girlfriend needs to pay off a debt she got screwed on and we out heading north or south, haven't decided that yet.
    Plenty of room in Texas.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Eh, I said f it. I paid it again.
    Right on. Some of the best decisions i've ever made have started with "eff it.." lol.