Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    L
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Dang was hoping you'd have some cool photos for our viewing pleasure. Or at least a wild story something

You did the right thing. Save up and get what u really want
    My wild stories and pics stay off the internet...they would totally sink my Presidential ambitions.

But yeah, wild nights are hard to come by when you have to drive 20 miles to the nearest gas station...

I have this uncanny ability. Its like magic. You can blindfold me and put me in a room full of stuff and I will have my hands on the most expensive thing in there in no time :) LOL

Goes for guns, women, you name it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    L

My wild stories and pics stay off the internet...they would totally sink my Presidential ambitions.

But yeah, wild nights are hard to come by when you have to drive 20 miles to the nearest gas station...

I have this uncanny ability. Its like magic. You can blindfold me and put me in a room full of stuff and I will have my hands on the most expensive thing in there in no time :) LOL

Goes for guns, women, you name it.
    Sounds like our small town. Just get out you'll find some nice girl I'm sure. It's hard if you didn't grow up there.

Side note. ALL women are expensive lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not holding out much hope to find women around here. Just saying.