Has anyone else been getting emails from vendors promoting "Sniper Approved" or similar words, to sell their products? I've gotten 3. I only buy from one of them, but not anymore.

I think it's shameless to ride on the back of the American Sniper movie to promote "sniper approved sunglasses", or whatever.
Sure, folks for years have been making money from toy's to you name it, from popular movies.

But I feel that these vendors are selling their "sniper approved" on the back of a dead hero. Chris Kyle may have been a hero overseas, and he did make it back to the U.S. after serving 4 tours, but he still died in the service of his country, doing what he did as a sniper, watching over and taking care of other vets.

Plus, tell me, what in the @*cK sniper "approved" their crap. Please don't ask for names, I don't want to get in a pissing war with vendors, because it would get nasty, but what will you think if you get emails hawking goods as "Sniper Approved"?

I know the one I actually purchased from has been deleted from my mail box, and their address marked as spam.

FT