Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Silencerco Spec Program

I hadn't seen this posted and since I have a good Class 3 dealer that keeps me in the loop and is going to be a "Spec" dealer I thought I'd share what I know about the program.

"SilencerCo has released the details of it's SPEC program for Law Enforcement, Military and First Responders.

Who is eligible for this program?

• Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County,& City o Includes retired L.E. officers with “retired credentials
    • EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
    • Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. o Includes retired Military with “retired” credentials
    • Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
    • State Licensed Security Companies ( Loomis, Ram, Etc.) o State Licensed Armed Security Officers
    • Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys.
    • LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
    • Disabled Veterans with retired credentials

Pricing details cannot be advertised but will surely benefit those that qualify."

So a couple things adds that I do know.
    1. The items in the program come from only one dealer, B&H police supply in Florida. They are the only distributor of said cans. Edit: this is the distributor of said cans. They are shipped from this dealer to your local spec dealer.
    2. Your dealer must apply and be approved for the spec program.
    3. This means no out of state purchases and transfers. So no Form 3's in short
    4.. Spec cans will be distinctive with their own box and special markings on the can. (I believe a flag is lasered on the can)
    5. Some cans will also come with some goodies, such as the Osprey45 I'm looking at will come with another piston. Not sure about other cans. EDIT:This his changed and no extras will be included... Original info said same but now that things are more ironed out. It appears no piston...
    6. Pricing is very secretive but what I was given and with the added extras it's good! Especially if you're tax exempt, unlike me lol.

I'll try to keep everyone up to date as I can. I will be purchasing an Osprey45 in a few weeks once he has them in his hands. Any other questions let me know and I'll get them answered as best I can.
    Last edited by Dstrbdmedic167; 4 February 2015 at 10:08.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Made the plunge this AM and purchased my Osprey45. Will be a week or two before he can send off the paperwork but its paid for nonetheless... I also updated the above with new information that has changed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a pretty awesome program.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    looks like i need to move to florida

Downloads
    Uploads

Silencerco Spec Program

Quote Originally Posted by schambers View Post
    looks like i need to move to florida
    Why? Unless you live in a commie state Lol. Any dealer within your state can become a dealer just as mine did in NC. The dealer in Florida is just the distributor for the program, unless an approved dealer orders 50 or more then he gets them direct from Silencerco.

Edit: updated for clarity

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ok. I interpreted the original post as I would only be able to purchase in Florida.

Wish this offer was on the table a few months ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by schambers View Post
    Oh ok. I interpreted the original post as I would only be able to purchase in Florida.

Wish this offer was on the table a few months ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea it would have been good to back in August when I bought my first two. Hope to have this one by muddle of may. Which is very possible with current lead times.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a good program. Where's the Civil service love though, I had to be sworn in too!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    Sounds like a good program. Where's the Civil service love though, I had to be sworn in too!
    I can get you in contact with the guy in charge of you're interested. They may show some love.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    I can get you in contact with the guy in charge of you're interested. They may show some love.
    Nah we just keep America in the air, even heard of guys accused of stealing valor for trying to get 10% off at Basspro using their CAC card.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    Nah we just keep America in the air, even heard of guys accused of stealing valor for trying to get 10% off at Basspro using their CAC card.
    Either way I heard there pretty open to things! You are appreciated too

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Either way I heard there pretty open to things! You are appreciated too
    Thanks Medic.

Downloads
    Uploads
    AWESOME!! Love seeing deals made for hard working folks... looks like I may have to pester my dealer to sign up. that way maybe I can justify the Salvo!! 'Course, never been accused of working hard but once or twice...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm....have to look into this although I think it's entirely too late......3 cans 2 MAAD adapters and 3 mounts later...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    Hmm....have to look into this although I think it's entirely too late......3 cans 2 MAAD adapters and 3 mounts later...
    You're local spec dealer should be able to help you on all your adapters and such as well. Mine did and I get them for dollars over what he pays.