Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    this sucks... seems they want the dealers to stock an inventory of the 'spec' items, and more of the dealers near me are home based and can't carry that kind of stock. 2 so far have either been denied, or have decided not to sign up for that reason.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post
    this sucks... seems they want the dealers to stock an inventory of the 'spec' items, and more of the dealers near me are home based and can't carry that kind of stock. 2 so far have either been denied, or have decided not to sign up for that reason.
    My dealer is home based. He sent out an email and had a response to the guy running the program of like 20 emails in less than an hour. It can be averted but yes they still want dealers to "stock" them. My dealer ended up ordering 58 cans all together on his initial order. Give it time when it is "officially" announced in the spring maybe things will be more details will be more ironclad and more dealers will have them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    My dealer is home based. He sent out an email and had a response to the guy running the program of like 20 emails in less than an hour. It can be averted but yes they still want dealers to "stock" them. My dealer ended up ordering 58 cans all together on his initial order. Give it time when it is "officially" announced in the spring maybe things will be more details will be more ironclad and more dealers will have them.
    good to hear... there's hope! Altho I found another dealer close to my 'normal' dealer that is becoming SPEC. YAY! Now to get info and details, and see if I can talk myself into another can. Omega? Salvo? Harvester Big Bore?
    Jim
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    good to hear... there's hope! Altho I found another dealer close to my 'normal' dealer that is becoming SPEC. YAY! Now to get info and details, and see if I can talk myself into another can. Omega? Salvo? Harvester Big Bore?
    One of each sounds good!

Downloads
    Uploads
    One of each sounds good!
    doesn't it? LOL I wish... altho I am sure I could work the overtime between now and summer to pay for them. convincing the boss, aka the wife... THAT'S the challenge. She wants a garage added to the house...
    Jim
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    doesn't it? LOL I wish... altho I am sure I could work the overtime between now and summer to pay for them. convincing the boss, aka the wife... THAT'S the challenge. She wants a garage added to the house...
    Sounds like you're getting a garage...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like you're getting a garage...
    Not that it would be a bad thing.... finally have a place for enjoying cigars instead of bundling up in my winter gear and sitting outside. I already told her it's going to be a 1 car/1 mancave garage. Her side gets her car, my side gets a recliner, refrigerator, humidor, gunsafe, workbench, TV and maybe a urinal.

And to the thread topic, gonna be hard to NOT order an Omega at the deal price. Salvo too, but not as smokin' of a deal. Altho SilencerCo just released a Saida12 mount for it today.
    Jim
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    SO what Silencerco cans are you guys getting? I'm leaning towards a saker, but it seems like everyone is getting a specwar.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinBL View Post
    SO what Silencerco cans are you guys getting? I'm leaning towards a saker, but it seems like everyone is getting a specwar.
    I got an osprey45 so I can compete my "one for everything" trio. I have a warlock 2 and a 762-SD already. Next up will probably be a saker. Just depends on my mood on the next one. More than likely a saker 5.56 actually.