Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So many Asians here

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    So many Asians here
    I'll be honest and say I was surprised to find so many in the gun community. I don't know why, just was.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    We're taking over, taking your women next. I've taken one.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Meh turnabout is fair play. Lots of Asian chicks made it back this way after some wars... :p

Took a Vietnamese co-worker out shooting after he learned I was into guns. He had a BLAST.
    His girlfriend on the other hand... She was just visiting from Vietnam, didn't speak any English, she was nuts. He was trying to tell her how to use the sights and she got mad and pointed my loaded/ready AR at him and rambled off something. Scared the $hit out of me.

She finished off the mag real quick and I wrapped everything up after that.

Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    Meh turnabout is fair play. Lots of Asian chicks made it back this way after some wars... :p

That's how the takeover was first initiated. We sent the first back with troops to improve their gene pool. Phase 2 is now in place using Korean BBQ lunch trucks.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Korean BBQ is the only way to go. I LOVE that stuff.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Korean BBQ can restore a soul that has been taken by a Ginger.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's how the takeover was first initiated. We sent the first back with troops to improve their gene pool. Phase 2 is now in place using Korean BBQ lunch trucks.
    Hahahaha, made me lol in my meeting.
    Last edited by Pyzik; 17 April 2015 at 04:51.
    david@damagephotos.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I need to find me a nice Asian girl that will enjoy eating out with me. (See the video above) LOL

I lived in Asia so long that I am kind of an 'egg' especially when it comes to eating.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hahahaha
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    I need to find me a nice Asian girl.
    There's a problem with this, they don't exist. They seem all nice with their innocent smiles and broken English, but they're straight up killers. You need to remember that they all share Genghis Khan's DNA. A female Genghis Khan is more deadly than Luis going after a philly cheese steak with xtra mayo.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    There's a problem with this, they don't exist. They seem all nice with their innocent smiles and broken English, but they're straight up killers. You need to remember that they all share Genghis Khan's DNA. A female Genghis Khan is more deadly than Luis going after a philly cheese steak with xtra mayo.
    Meh. I can tame that.

But not all are so bad. I've met way worse white girls. But then again my experience has been varied across the board with all of them. If I find a Chinese one she doesn't need to speak broken English because we can argue in Chinese. Lol.

I am sort of partial to some Korean chicks to be honest though but I'm not ruling anyone out here

Yeah I admit it. I have some yellow fever still.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Korean BBQ can restore a soul that has been taken by a Ginger.
    Between Korean BBQ and Pho' I'm set for life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hahahaha Two close friends of mine moved to San Fran during the dot com craze and both married Asian women. One is Thai and the other Japanese. Both are brutal. The Thai girl stabbed my friend with a fork on their honeymoon. LMFAO the honeymoon is OVER.

Thank god there are no ginger Asian women.

But being serious we have a small Asian population in Maryland but almost every time I go to an indoor range or LGS there are some shooting or purchasing. ALWAYS super polite and very interested in what you are shooting. I wish the white assholes in this area would take some clues.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually there are a ton of ginger Asian women. Go to western China. You'll see.