Downloads
    Uploads

Detent pin/detent spring

I'm finally at the point to begin putting together my lower receiver. I noticed a slight difference between the two detents. Which of the two goes where?

Downloads
    Uploads
    There's no difference. The only difference in the detents is the obviously bigger and different shaped one for the selector.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And BE CAREFUL with that pivot pin detent and spring. Very easy to lose.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Ride4frnt, I bought a detent tool.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevergiveupthefight View Post
    Thanks Ride4frnt, I bought a detent tool.
    Just buy one Battle Arms EPS Pin Set. It's worth it along for the magnet you can keep using over and over on future builds. The magnet is just an awesome/easy way to install those pins and not lose them. Then again, maybe it's just me, but I really like the EPS Pins too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Just buy one Battle Arms EPS Pin Set. It's worth it along for the magnet you can keep using over and over on future builds. The magnet is just an awesome/easy way to install those pins and not lose them. Then again, maybe it's just me, but I really like the EPS Pins too.
    I use the magnet and yes the EPS pins are awesome.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought a Little Crow Gunworks Roll Pin Pusher for the trigger guard install. The FDE Magpul trigger guard holes were off slightly. So I had to bore them out by a 64 of an inch. After that the install was a breeze with the pin pusher!
    http://youtu.be/R6G2ZfhYNkk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Id have to agree, sine i bought a EPS set, and i have used the magnet everytime since to install the detents..

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really like the BAD-EPS. I have not, however, tired using the magnet that comes with them to install standard pins. I'll have to give this a try sometime.