https://www.cmttac.com/PDW-STOCK-

5 AXIS CNC MACHINED FROM 7075 T6 BILLET
    TYPE III CLASS II ANODIZED BLACK
    WIRE EDM MAG-WELL PROFILE
    .154” DIAMETER REAMED TRIGGER & HAMMER PIN HOLES
    MULTI CAL MARKED
    INTEGRALLY MACHINED TRIGGER GUARD
    3.3oz TUNGSTEN WEIGHTED BUFFER W/SPRING
    INDUSTRIES SMOOTHEST WIRE EDM CUT FLARED MAGWELL, COMPATIBLE WITH USGI AND MAGPUL GEN 2/3 MAGAZINES
    NO ROLL PINS NEEDED FOR ASSEMBLY
    UPPER TENSIONING SCREW
    BOLT CATCH ASSEMBLY SCREW
    LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURE DEFECTS
    AMBI BOLT RELEASE/ HARDWARE
    AMBI MAG ARM RELEASE LEVER
    PATENT PENDING INTEGRATED 4 POSITION STOCK WITH 4.125" INCHES OF EXTENSION
    PATENT PENDING PDW STOCK CHEEK WELD
    PATENT PENDING PDW INTEGRATED STOCK ROD LINEAR BUSHING GUIDANCE SYSTEM
    PATENT PENDING STOCK BALL LOCK MECHANISM
    COMPATIBLE WITH STANDARD LOWER PARTS KITS
    WEIGHT COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED- 2LBS 4OZ. ( wt. includes standard LPK & grip not included with the UHP15PDW)
    INTEGRATED STOCK IS 1.75" SHORTER (LOP) THAN A STANDARD MILSPEC CARBINE STOCK WHEN IN THE COLLAPSED POSITION.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it even possible to do the engraving through Rainier or only with a direct CMT order?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Is it even possible to do the engraving through Rainier or only with a direct CMT order?
    ^^This^^

And, is there a QD socket on the stock? The picture kinda looks like it, but no mention in the specs...

Another question... regarding the "INTEGRATED STOCK IS 1.75" SHORTER (LOP) THAN A STANDARD MILSPEC CARBINE STOCK WHEN IN THE COLLAPSED POSITION." How does that compare to the NEA or MVB offerings?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Probably easier just going with a direct order from CMT, so it ships directly to your FFL, instead of having it engraved, then shipped to Rainier, then Rainier shipping it to your FFL.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just going to do the engraving after I receive it then. Since my FFL charges me a single transfer fee for up to 5 firearms I feel that to be thrifty I should max out the transfer every time. LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man! That looks very cool!
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got a tracking number today but I am not sure if they shipped some other lowers I ordered without it or the CMT went out also.

I did talk to Sony today at Rainier to verify My FFL and she was awesome to deal with. Credit where it's due, Rainier has been flawless the past 5-6 orders.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking forward to seeing what you end up putting together Sinner.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got a tracking number today but I am not sure if they shipped some other lowers I ordered without it or the CMT went out also.

I did talk to Sony today at Rainier to verify My FFL and she was awesome to deal with. Credit where it's due, Rainier has been flawless the past 5-6 orders.
    Sony is good peeps.

Got my order into CMT. Should see mine next Tuesday. I have no idea what to do with it yet since Form 1 SBR's are on hold for my state. I might just submit it anyway.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Sony is good peeps.

Got my order into CMT. Should see mine next Tuesday. I have no idea what to do with it yet since Form 1 SBR's are on hold for my state. I might just submit it anyway.
    You should have some custom engraving done to that big blank space. I know some dude that may draw something up for you.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Looking forward to seeing what you end up putting together Sinner.
    I have no idea what it will wind up being at this point. I already have more Blackout's and 6.8's then I will ever use. Lol maybe another .458.

Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Sony is good peeps.

That sucks about the form 1 bullshit you all are dealing with. I think I read it right that you just can't build it yourself? Have Rainier "build it" for you. You seem to be there all the time anyway. Hahahaha

Downloads
    Uploads

From CMT's Facebook page:
    One of the unique Patent Pending features found on the UHP15PDW Lower is the use of Composite Linear Bushings guiding the stock rods that can be seen in this photo inside the stock rod housing. This provides a non-galling, smooth movement of the stock with NO metal to metal contact around the Nitride coated S7 tool steel stock rods except for on the stock position lock detents. The composite bushings are the same type bushings that are used with Industrial Linear Motion actuators. The presence of the composite bushings provide a longer durable service life of the system versus just a alloy steel rod thru an anodized aluminum hole.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no idea what it will wind up being at this point. I already have more Blackout's and 6.8's then I will ever use. Lol maybe another .458.

That sucks about the form 1 bullshit you all are dealing with. I think I read it right that you just can't build it yourself? Have Rainier "build it" for you. You seem to be there all the time anyway. Hahahaha
    Once a week... mainly to have lunch with the guys.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like Stick has all the available colors to replace the cheek weld

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice! Wonder if solid colors would ever be available?