Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Trijicon MRO

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    I would look at it as the Aimpoint offers very little over a MRO at almost a third more retail cost.

One thing I can say is on my two MRO's, one has a more defined feel for the detents when adjusted than the other.
    Except positive adjustment clicks, and covered adjustments?

The Aimpoint also has superior glass, and for me, makes the slight increase in cost worth it. Then again, I usually buy a lot of optics used, so price is even more negligible for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I returned my MRO. I don't keep stuff I'm not happy with and I wasn't happy with the MRO. There's a certain level of quality I expect from my optics and the MRO didn't cut it. Had a low serial and probably the newer, changed ones are better, but I'll sit this one out and check back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am really torn on this.... MRO or Aimpoint Micro.... I know the Micro is better optic, but I don't like the small field of view.

Downloads
    Uploads
    After reading hundreds of comments, I decided the positive ones were enough to try it and held my breath. I like it better than my H1. The only negative on the MRO for me so far is when the light behind you is bright when you're looking into darkness. I didn't do that test on my H1 so I can't compare. I did the Scalerworks combo.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I finally bit. KYGunCo had them on sale for $381 shipped w/o a mount. I couldn't resist. Interested to see how I like it. I haven't shot with one yet, but I have handled one mounted on a rifle and was pleased. For $380, even if I get a $100 mount, I think it'll be worth it. Guess we'll see.

--- I'm thinking about getting the Larue cantilevered mount, the KDG Sidelok, or maybe holding out for the Geissele or Mega Arms MRO mounts. Anyone have experience with the first two?
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EO3 View Post
    Well, I finally bit. KYGunCo had them on sale for $381 shipped w/o a mount. I couldn't resist. Interested to see how I like it. I haven't shot with one yet, but I have handled one mounted on a rifle and was pleased. For $380, even if I get a $100 mount, I think it'll be worth it. Guess we'll see.

--- I'm thinking about getting the Larue cantilevered mount, the KDG Sidelok, or maybe holding out for the Geissele or Mega Arms MRO mounts. Anyone have experience with the first two?
    If you want a Trijicon Mount, you can have my spare

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    If you want a Trijicon Mount, you can have my spare
    I'd definitely take it!
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual