Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ryo, I love the MagPul lower, I fiddled with one at the SHOT Show and they are very nice and bound to be a collectors item I would think. Is it the one with the asian girl giving the bird on the right side?

My pesronal gun is a LWRCI M6A2
    I chose a piston gun for the added benefits of less heat and dirt/debry/gas in the bolt area. Besides, a million AK's and FAL's can't be wrong? Can they...
    -Barrel is 16" - no questions on legality and accurate while still be compactish.
    -Railed forend came with the gun, I don't have anything to hang on it yet but a Larue FUG and/or weapon light is in the future. Magpul Foliage rail panels.
    -Non windowed PMags for reliability and at the time they were inexpensive and plentiful.
    -Ergo Grip from Falcon Inds. in Foliage. It's the soft one and feels great in the hand
    -Replaced the CTR with a Vltor Foliage EMod for storage and cheek weld purposes. In truth it's mostly for looks. I plan to get a MagPul UBR soon.
    -GG&G Spring Acutated BUIS front and back. Prob gonna change em out for some Troys.
    -Aimpoint Comp M4s in a Larue 'tall' mount. The M4s cause I wanted a multipurpose optic that leaned torwards CQB for home defense purposes. I also wanted the extended battery life and ease of battery replacement(a single AA) the M4s offered. I don't like where the battery is on the M4 so I went with the M4s. The Larue mount for there outstanding reputaion and customer service, plus I got some Dillo Rub and a Dillo TBED to boot! Thats how she stands at the moment.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by JustMatt; 8 February 2009 at 08:31.