Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think a torture test on a billet receiver would be the way to go. We already know what the forged receivers can do. It would shed some light on the billet vs. forged arguments out there. Stick - on a side note, my Sun Devil wouldn't drop Pmags. Nothing some sandpaper can't fix though. As for the UBR, definitely. I want to see what its made of and if it lives up to expectations.
    -Mitch-

Downloads
    Uploads
    UD,

You want to see the UBR beaten on? I think we can do that. Its not like the UBR isn't adjustable for wearing with armor or clothing. I also haven't seen anyone really do much of anything with the UBR yet. I think most people are afraid to damage a stock which costs that much, which is a shame as I think it will hold up to a world of harsh treatment.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    UD,

You want to see the UBR beaten on? I think we can do that. Its not like the UBR isn't adjustable for wearing with armor or clothing. I also haven't seen anyone really do much of anything with the UBR yet. I think most people are afraid to damage a stock which costs that much, which is a shame as I think it will hold up to a world of harsh treatment.
    Exactly...and you're just the man to deliver such a beating
    -Mitch-

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyduck View Post
    Exactly...and you're just the man to deliver such a beating
    We were running malfunction clearance Drills at a carbine class, well the case had to be yanked out using the butt stock to ground method. The owner of said stock forgot to collapse his UBR and the bottom corner broke off. Everybody's jaws dropped, except the owners cause he didn't see it. He cleared the malfunction and finished out the course of fire. Turns out that the piece just snapped back into place.. The rubber butt pad was a little cut up from the rocks he slammed it against a couple times.

I know personally that the CTR can handle a lot. I wanna see what some CAA and El Cheapo Stocks can handle..

Your pretty much right about nobody wanting to "break" their expensive stocks though..

CXS

Oh yea, Id like to see some TROY Diamondhead Rear Sights used and Abused. Folding or Solid.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Custom-X_Sponjah View Post
    I know personally that the CTR can handle a lot. I wanna see what some CAA and El Cheapo Stocks can handle..

Your pretty much right about nobody wanting to "break" their expensive stocks though..
    I like this idea. I've got a CTR that I might be willing to abuse. May have a VLTOR too.