Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In the early days (2011 or so) when I saw Airsoft copies, I was somewhat amused that apparently our stuff was thought well enough to be copied. They couldn't be used on real ARs, still they were unlicensed copies without any of our input and quality control.

BAD wasn't the first one to have fully detachable levers, it was the first to offer different levers for both sides. Over the years the number of levers went from 3 in 2010 to 8 in 2014, it was mostly a customer driven, ongoing improvement project. When companies like Ares Armor, Defense Package, and American Defense started to make selectors and levers that look like ours, in some cases we were fooled, it stopped being complimentary. ADM's levers are the most similar, almost identical to the original.

I have no problem with AXTS and Seekins, they went through the troubles of making their levers look different.
    Last edited by Duffy; 17 February 2016 at 08:08.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How sad. I mostly bought them based an accessibility and price. I didn't noticed that they were a knockoff of something.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I was still at Battle Arms, I'd send you the real deal to replace the ones you have. I informed my former partner at BAD about this company, we'll see how they react.

There are ways to do this right. If they like the design so much, they should have approached us to obtain an agreement to produce licensed copies.

Does their pivot pin have a secondary groove and detent hole (the secondary groove that terminates in a hole is extended almost to the tip of the pin) to facilitate installation? That part was also patent pending. The extra groove and detent hole, together with a tiny magnet (included in the BAD-EPS) make installing the pivot pin an easy job, without a pusher tool.
    Last edited by Duffy; 22 February 2016 at 08:09.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there,

Has anybody heard of Cobratac? They have this pretty slim rail i've been eyeballing for a while. I feel like just ordering it anyways since its pretty cheap.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's here!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks very similar to the Parallax Extrusion.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah! I really liked that Raul but it seemed like Parallax doesn't make it anymore.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    So the rail was $81 shipped and after taxes. Overall I think is worth that and more. It came with a barrel nut and good Al hex key.

The color and rail margins don't exactly match my Rainier upper, but I'm not building a safe queen.

Overall I'm pretty happy with how it feels when handled. I'm thinking that maybe the trigger guard might be a little too much for this minimalistic build.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking good!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!