Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't seen this listed yet but in addition to many of the items listed above, I also always carry:

Band-aids (because I hate cleaning blood off my guns) for nicks and cuts
    Bic lighter (or facsimile thereof) to start the wood stove or barrel for warming hands between shots
    Neodymium magnet (powerful rare earth magnet) for finding the pesky little springs and screws that try to get away when making adjustments or field fixes
    Energy drink (Monster Absolute Zero)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anything but a penetrating type of cleaner. It's made to penetrate and penetrate it does. I don't know how many times I've had to clean out my box/bag and wipe the crap off of everything including the box. I don't care how well I close lids or squirt tops, that stuff finds a way to leak somehow. I keep it in separate plastic bags, and try to carry it upright in a box or something. Anyone else had this problem?

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    I learned my lesson with that FT. I used to keep my cleaning supplies in a choke tube and shell case. It worked great, I had my pads and cleaner in the bottom and kept all of the brushes for the Dewey rods in the tube box. Anyway, it worked great until my hoppes #9 leaked and soaked all of my pads. I didn't even realize it had happened until I smelled it. Lesson learned. Luckily my boresnakes were not in there, and it didn't drip on carpet or truck seats.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sordin Supreme Pro-X
    Surefire EP3
    Smith Frontman Sunglasses
    Clear Eye Pro
    Ammo
    Mags
    Spray paint
    Slim Jims
    Cigars

Everything is else stays in the truck, to lazy to carry it all around.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa