Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 108
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    14,823
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by EO3 View Post
    I bet this is what Stick drives... But on the inside, it's decked out with guns and gadgets.
    Attachment 898
    That POS is kind of close....

    Didn't realize we had such a high BMW to member ratio here. Anyone else have pictures of their rides?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,493
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mine was in the "Not People/Firearms" thread, but here's a repost...albeit from 10 years ago. She's got a few scars on her front spoiler from road wear now.


  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    14,823
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Wife finally treated herself after driving a hooptie all these years.

    Glad this isn't my daily driver. I'd get in trouble.

    Name:  IMG_2284.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  483.0 KB

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,675
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Wife finally treated herself after driving a hooptie all these years.

    Glad this isn't my daily driver. I'd get in trouble.

    Name:  IMG_2284.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  483.0 KB
    I've seen that Ass.. Its nice!

    Seriously though its nice! This thread makes me want a BMW...

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    376
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    I've seen that Ass.. Its nice!

    Seriously though its nice! This thread makes me want a BMW...
    You need one... everyone needs one!
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    648
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    BMW 507
    Name:  DSCN1795.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  214.2 KB
    Photo from 14 years ago.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Twin Cities
    Posts
    1,121
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    That 507 sure looks like some Italian maestro designed the body. Mortal sin to have it stuffed on a wall.
    “What in the world is a moderate interpretation of a constitutional text? Halfway between what it says and what we'd like it to say?" -Antonin Scalia

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In a warm, moist environment... Usually.
    Posts
    3,626
    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0
    I disagree. It has kind of a TR/Sprite look to it. Definitely British lines.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,825
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    not that I like bmw's or whatever but saw this and figured I'd post

    https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/globa...iving-pleasure



  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,493
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    not that I like bmw's or whatever but saw this and figured I'd post
    Something I read today on another forum (or maybe it was a comment section): "Looks like a M2 mated with an i8."

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,825
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Something I read today on another forum (or maybe it was a comment section): "Looks like a M2 mated with an i8."
    I am a fan of cool sports cars. Anything that looks modified and aggressively styled, hopefully having the guts to back up the looks is good to go.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    14,823
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Something I read today on another forum (or maybe it was a comment section): "Looks like a M2 mated with an i8."
    Funny you mention the i8, they had one in the showroom and it looks a lot better in person. I think that technology will slowly make its way into future cars at a lower price point. Apparently, they sell virtually every i8 they make. I can't imagine the production number is big though at 150k per car.

    Briefly considered waiting for the M2, but since this wasn't going to be mine, the 235 with the M treatment was about as close as I was going to get the wife to consider a true M Car.

    Ass End

    Name:  IMG_2285.JPG
Views: 107
Size:  538.3 KB

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,493
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Funny you mention the i8, they had one in the showroom and it looks a lot better in person. I think that technology will slowly make its way into future cars at a lower price point. Apparently, they sell virtually every i8 they make. I can't imagine the production number is big though at 150k per car.

    Briefly considered waiting for the M2, but since this wasn't going to be mine, the 235 with the M treatment was about as close as I was going to get the wife to consider a true M Car.

    Ass End
    I sat in an i8 at the dealer a couple of weeks ago. It was...different. Not necessarily bad, but just getting into the thing was like getting into something in the '90's that was made to look like it was from the future in a movie.

    The M2 was on my radar, but I can't buy a car I've never test-driven, and unless I go to a class up at Greer again, a test drive isn't going to happen for at least another year with availability. Also, apparently the guy that's been driving around the SE demo'ing the car to dealers has told multiple dealers (not just salesmen) that the car is pretty tough on the body as a daily driver.

    At the end of the day, I think you made a great choice.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,493
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    14,823
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I see you took her home!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •