Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    What does 445 hp. equate to in 0 - 60, UW? Has to be a nice kick in the ass...
    Official numbers from BMW say it's 0-60 in 4.7 seconds. Which to me is crazy considering an E46 M3 is slower than that, albeit that's a 10 year old comparison. Still I love me some E46 M3.

I haven't pushed it hard yet, and probably won't till it turns over 1000 miles.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Official numbers from BMW say it's 0-60 in 4.7 seconds. Which to me is crazy considering an E46 M3 is slower than that, albeit that's a 10 year old comparison. Still I love me some E46 M3.

I haven't pushed it hard yet, and probably won't till it turns over 1000 miles.
    Yeah, nowadays you're car narc's on you anyway to the dealer, who might try to void your warranty if they catch you playing around. I have a Chrysler 200C, and I get a "report" from my car through Chrysler every month detailing every single move I make, how high I revved the motor, max rpm etc...etc..more spy bullshit. All through satellite to internet. I could only imagine what a sports/luxury car with a sticker of almost 110K would tell on it's owner, given it's owner would like to take it out in the middle of nowhere CA and rev that baby to the max.

I think Susan Rice might have something to do with that shit...
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to clarify,

I did not get the same car as the sticker I posted. That was for a X5 M which has 567HP and 0-60 in 3.8 seconds.

Wife would never agree to that plus, 118k plus tax. That would hurt.

I actually wanted a Ranger Rover Sport, but even though BMW is cheapening out to 3 year paid maintenance, ultimately that pushed me back to the X5.

Downloads
    Uploads
    UW, get an accounting genius, have him do a total forensic accounting of your gun addiction. Let him shave every cent from every piece of brass that you have fired. Even the scrap from when you bevel the mouth of your cases when you are reloading. Used primers can be melted and recycled. Have your copper and lead trapped behind your target, both have value when separated. Do you see where i'm going with this? Hell dude, you can have that X5 M, within a week and even get breakfast in bed on Saturday, just for being the hero that trimmed the family budget, almost overnight.

Problem solved.

FT - Racket Scientist
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Also, what's the orange-ish tape on the bottom of the speedo? Miles to go? Haven't seen that gauge before.
    Estimated fuel range. When using the navigation system, it'll put a bug on the tape counting down miles to your destination. At least that's how it works on my 5-series.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Something that size, I'd say 4ish seconds

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    Estimated fuel range. When using the navigation system, it'll put a bug on the tape counting down miles to your destination. At least that's how it works on my 5-series.
    Gotcha. That's what I figured. Mine just gives it in the ODC.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometimes you wash your car, only to have it rain again, then the sun comes back out.

Name:  5S3A5279.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  2.57 MB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, I washed mine yesterday too. Although the "road construction rash" is very depressing to find.

Downloads
    Uploads
    One of my trucks is black, and 20 years old, it's got some rash too. I love black but hate keeping it up. Whenever we are in a dry spell, I wash my vehicles. I can guarantee rain the following night.

Get those windows tinted UW
    Last edited by KW900A; 8 May 2017 at 04:49.

Downloads
    Uploads
    UW, I missed that you said you added the LSD on your F22. Did you do that at the port? I'm sure I won't really miss it, but there's a little part of me that wishes I had it.

Don't think this is a repost...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think LSD is available unless you get the M2? I can't recall. That wasn't an available option from what I remember.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I don't think LSD is available unless you get the M2? I can't recall. That wasn't an available option from what I remember.
    It (was, at least) a port add-on, not something that happened at the factory. When I was going through the thread, I thought you were saying you got one on yours. Now that I know you're just one of us plebeians, I feel better about myself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My barbers car thought you guys would appreciate it so I snapped a quick pic may end up doing a photo shoot with it down the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    What in the world did he do to his exhaust? Beat on it with a lead pipe?