Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JGifford View Post
    Once something randomly has deadline issues and no failure mode can be described, people who use their gear in life/death situations (My friend takes down meth labs for a living) tend to dump it.
    I'd consider a Scott pack more important than a variable optic . The idea that the number of dead cops is much higher from chemical exposures than shootouts with meth heads has merit; it just hasn't had enough time to proves itself yet.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JGifford View Post
    Once something randomly has deadline issues and no failure mode can be described, people who use their gear in life/death situations (My friend takes down meth labs for a living) tend to dump it.
    He better stick to iron sights, then.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    He better stick to iron sights, then.
    Not sure what he's running now. But when your optic goes TU and is absolutely un-usable while zeroing on the square range (image fuzzy beyond use all of a sudden), it doesn't make you confident. He isn't the only one who's had issues. Problems have cropped up in the .mil community, they just aren't with the type who post reviews. One unit loved em, another killed 'em and dumped em. YMMV, basically. That is why I am reserved on the Vortex's weight actually being a true +. Is it really? Is my question. The VCOG's weight didn't help it. They are still breaking at an alarming rate.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I thought something didnt sound right and was going to mention giving them a call. Every other review I have read on the 16i has been incredibly positive. Glad you got it straightened out.
    Yeah, I was rather bummed.

2nd day air, their dime, it went out yesterday. I cannot complain about how I was treated in the least!