Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I think they first will have to identify the claims that Andrew made that they say are un-true, and then PROVE that they are untrue.
    I could be wrong but that seems rather backwards. The people that made the claim are the ones that have the burden to prove that 'it's the same as crisco' or whatever.

If some old lady said she saw you driving the get away car after a robbery from the first national bank would you be considered guilty until proven innocent? Or do they have to find 3 or 4 witnesses, get your dna out of the car, find the video of it and build a case first to say 'hey, maybe he was driving the car'...

In this case they basically accused the Fireclean people of fraud. OK fine, now what do they have to back that up?

The burden of proof lies with the accuser not with the defendant. Unless the accuser has something pretty solid to back their stuff up it's going to be a hard time for them. If they can't prove that it's the same as Crisco then their claims become equivalent of 'I feel like' or just a whisper campaign, which is basically a baseless accusation with no merit.
    Last edited by alamo5000; 1 April 2016 at 09:08.