Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been looking at KAK for lower parts, but don't know about shipping. They have great bulk rates if you are going to build 100 lowers. You know, one for every upper...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cjd3 View Post
    I've been looking at KAK for lower parts, but don't know about shipping. They have great bulk rates if you are going to build 100 lowers. You know, one for every upper...
    Already got that covered

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was buying the little stuff from Rock River since I was filling out LPK's myself as I got parts from some box lots of miscellaneous parts. That worked fine since the detents, takedown pins etc. were quite cheap and they just put them in a padded envelope and didn't charge for shipping. Their order processing was really slow though - but, the cost was low and the shipping free so I didn't mind being patient. This last order of just a few small bits and pieces though they put in a damn flat rate box and charged the 6.80 for shipping. So... won't be getting more little bits there anymore. Think I'll try Numrich next time if I need any little parts - or just not bother and buy another LPK.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone suggested Red Barn Armory? They have an LPK where you get to pick all your parts and they have a decent selection and good prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MoxyDave View Post
    Primary Arms and Palmetto State Armory (PSA) have been excellent for me. PA in particular has wicked fast shipping most of the time. I doubt Colt makes those small parts anyway, most vendors source from the same 2 or 3 manufacturers from what I've seen ...

It's not that Colt or palmetto make their own parts but with Colt you know what you are getting. With palmetto you done. I've read that there are only 2-3 manufacturers for parts like bolts, carriers, and small parts but in I'm experience it I gave you a front pivot pin from a PSA lower parts kit and another from a Colt lower parts kit and asked which came from the $30 kit and which came from the $60 kit it would be easy to figure out. I'd be fine not buying the "Colt" part and getting the same part or quality from somewhere else. That's at l hope I'm getting when I order from BCM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The FNG View Post
    Has anyone suggested Red Barn Armory? They have an LPK where you get to pick all your parts and they have a decent selection and good prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I bought one of those kits once. Didn't need the trigger, safety or grip. It's about 25 for the rest. I bought it when they had a free shipping deal - if you have to pay shipping it isn't really worth it.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.