Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wsaraceni View Post
    I don't get the whole overgassed thing. I've never seen so many complaints about all the big names being overgassed. Noveske. DD. Hell, I read a post that said if you ordered a Colt 10.3" from specialized armament it would be overgassed too.
    If you shoot a lot of suppressed guns, overgassing + Suppessor is a lot of bad gas in your face for one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No. I get that. I don't get why a company like noveske or Daniel defense that sells a 10.x" SBR for $1800-$2500 gasses them for the cheapest ammo available. These companies have a reputation of being top notch. Would they really get a lot of complaints by answering "you need to not use crap ammo if you want our stuff to work". I can always get adco to open up a gas port if it's too small for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If DD has their shit so together, why have I been chasing threads on a super deluxe flash hider, trying to get it to not fuck up my new barrel? I think I need to pif it to the scrap can for the sake of my sanity. Those guys, and Noveske IMO, are two that haven't lived up to their second tier rankings.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wsaraceni View Post
    Hell, I read a post that said if you ordered a Colt 10.3" from specialized armament it would be overgassed too.
    I highly doubt that. Colt has the spec (contrary to popular belief, they don't own it), so it should be good to go. I don't own a factory 10.3" Colt (mine are cut and sized to the known spec), but the 14.5" barrels I own are good to go and gassed spot on. The cut and sized barrels I have are also spot on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree that it's a weird claim but without barrels in hand, who knows.