Quote Originally Posted by KW900A View Post
I'm a little late to the party here, I expect the OP may have made a decision by now. Anyway, I own the full frame PX4 in .40S&W. It was actually the first semi auto pistol I purchased for myself, back in 07 I think. I have shot the hell out of it in the last 10 years, and have had zero issues. It fits comfortably in my hand. However other pistols fit better, the glock 19 feels like it was made for my hand, but that's me. Its not a carry gun for me and never will be. I know you are after a compact for carry. I can only speak to the reliability of the gun itself. However, a friend of mine has the full frame 9mm and his wife really enjoyed shooting it, so he bought her a compact PX4 in 9mm for carry. Now she uses it mainly as a purse gun (I think). I have shot it myself, and I like it. It also feels good in my hand. She has had it maybe 7 years now, and to my knowledge, still carries it. I'm 99% certain she has had no malfunctions, we shoot together regularly and I'm sure I would have heard one of them cuss about it by now if there were issues.

Now 5 months later, have you purchased a gun? If you got the PX4 what do you think of it?
Thanks KW. I wound up getting a Sig P320 instead of the Beretta. I went to Bass Pro shortly after I started this thread and held a Beretta PX4, M&P Compact, and Sig P320 and the Sig felt the most comfortable out of the three. I've put a little over a thousand rounds through it and I'm very satisfied with my purchase so far.